IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

2 minutes ago, daored said:

I suspect for the extra height  when defending. Prefer DaSilva as an attacking full back 

Strange as Johnson had been picking teams for them to worry about us than the other way round. Plus Blackburn had some big lads up top, to which Dasilva dealt with fine. Hoping it more to do with rotation and keeping players on their toes. 

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

Bit surprised Baker and Wright are both on the bench. Would've thought with Kelly and Pisano both able to cover CB, Kalas to cover RB etc we don't need both.

Semenyo or Eisa instead of one of them would seem better imho.

They clearly are not rated. Taylor on bench plus Eliasson allows change upfront, positional as well as personnel

4 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Bit surprised Baker and Wright are both on the bench. Would've thought with Kelly and Pisano both able to cover CB, Kalas to cover RB etc we don't need both.

Semenyo or Eisa instead of one of them would seem better imho.

Both not trusted yet. Clearly.  Same with Adelukan. No way LJ rates Morrell one bit too, imo

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Like I said, Johnson will rotate the fulls backs. The only thing I disagree with is having 2 centre backs on the bench. Just put Wright there and have another attacking sub or Morrell for cover in midfield.

I guess Wright is there for cover at RB as well. 

3 minutes ago, westonred said:

Seems strange that we brought Semeyno back from Newport and doesn't look like getting a game wouldn't it have been better to leave him where he was at least he was playing football over there

Very early days. He’s just being acclimatised to the squad. It’s amazing that people expected him to be in the team just days after being recalled.

2 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Very early days. He’s just being acclimatised to the squad. It’s amazing that people expected him to be in the team just days after being recalled.

Well it was the club who were bigging him up saying "We dont need to sign quality strikers we already have him here" so we are bound to expect him to be at least in the squad

5 minutes ago, westonred said:

Well it was the club who were bigging him up saying "We dont need to sign quality strikers we already have him here" so we are bound to expect him to be at least in the squad

Indeed, can't see the point in having both Wright & Baker on the bench, unless Webster or Kalas are carrying a bit of a knock...

30 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Paterson ?

22 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Been much better the last 2 games, although I guess some people can't see that through their Paterson scapegoat glasses... 

Was very good against Swansea, back to meh against Blackburn - would rather have seen Palmer starting but after 6 straight league wins have to go with LJs pick - we shall soon see if right or not.

Archived