IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

2 minutes ago, westred1 said:

Understand why Kelly is in the team tonight due to his height and to give Dasilva a rest but he really has been awful. Sloppy passing, twice caught in possession and ball watching for the goal.

Obviously very talented but so much work to do.

And Smiths won all his headers anyway. Might as well fight fire with ice and let Dasaliva run riot down the left, there’s so much space down there. 

2 minutes ago, westred1 said:

Understand why Kelly is in the team tonight due to his height and to give Dasilva a rest but he really has been awful. Sloppy passing, twice caught in possession and ball watching for the goal.

Obviously very talented but so much work to do.

It always amazes me how nonchalant he is at tracking back. Shades of Joe Bryan.

Jeez, the fact we've allowed The Wardrobe 4 chances one of which he converts shows just how abject a performance this is. Patterson, Elliasen, and CoD all softer than a truck load of Andrex. Didgeridoo, ad nauseum, is not a striker. How Palmer and DaSilva fail to start is beyond me. Should have been Taylor for Weimann when he came off.

HT 0-1. That was as poor a display as we have seen since Preston at home.

Kelly, aside from 1 really good cross, has been ponderous on the ball. Pato lost the ball in decent positions several times, COD anonymous. Way too many needless long sideways passes often not finding their man. Fammy poor. Eliasson has put in a couple of really good crosses, but is often ignored on RHS as was Wiemann being before he went off.

Need Palmer on at HT for me.

Archived