IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

Not gonna say Kelly is having a good game. He’s not. 

But O’Dowda is giving him absolutely eff all, running in behind the man giving no pass option at all. 

Very fragmented first half  

A couple of good runs from Brownhill and Paterson (some poor moments too).  A couple of good lay-offs from Fam, and crosses from Eliasson. Other than that, not a lot. 

7 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Just don't see this team as promotion material, and I have seen every City promotion side in different divisions since 1950

0-1 is a fair reflection of first half

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

No more then we deserve 

To many players thinking we would stroll this game. Kelly, Patterson, Fammy....to name a couple....shocking 

Honestly I only see you two posting when we’re losing or going through some bad form.

It’s as if you have an alarm setting when City lose to post on here...

Kelly - receive, move forward two feet, check, move back three feet, pass back. He is far too casual and, in terms of development, has regressed.

Get Dasilva on LJ, lets get some forward movement and a bit of urgency.

Palmer on for Paterson.

Dreadful performance so far, shite in fact.

I could see their goal coming, to be honest. We’ve been one-paced and lacking in urgency, resulting in us losing the ball and being susceptible to their pace on the break. Our attacking players (Diedhiou and O’Dowda especially) haven’t been in the game enough. 

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not gonna say Kelly is having a good game. He’s not. 

But O’Dowda is giving him absolutely eff all, running in behind the man giving no pass option at all. 

Very fragmented first half  

A couple of good runs from Brownhill and Paterson (some poor moments too).  A couple of good lay-offs from Fam, and crosses from Eliasson. Other than that, not a lot. 

Second para untrue. COD looks to be fuming that LK won’t give him a simple pass to his feet from ten yards away, again and again.

Acres of space through the middle and wings if we play with some urgency. Tepid. Just think they’re going to roll over for us.

Little point in throwing hopeful high balls into Fammy who is out muscled, jumped and though by their centre backs.

Pato off for Palmer.

Rocket for Kelly.

Taylor on for last 20.

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Kelly - receive, move forward two feet, check, move back three feet, pass back. He is far too casual and, in terms of development, has regressed.

Get Dasilva on LJ, lets get some forward movement and a bit of urgency.

Palmer on for Paterson.

Dreadful performance so far, shite in fact.

He is not Dasilva, I think we are asking too much of Kelly to be a wingback/winger. Aye he has to improve that part of his game, but we should not forget he is a Rio Ferdinand type player, not a Roberto Carlos one

Not sure if it’s Kelly’s body language or playing style.

But he just looks like he doesn’t give a **** to me? Must be just his style but he looks far too laid back. 

I probably would have started Da Silva tonight and rested him for Wolves, but there you go.

Plenty of time to change it around though.

Archived