IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

2 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Acres of space through the middle and wings if we play with some urgency. Tepid. Just think they’re going to roll over for us.

Little point in throwing hopeful high balls into Fammy who is out muscled, jumped and though by their centre backs.

Pato off for Palmer.

Rocket for Kelly.

Taylor on for last 20.

Thats 3 changes?

3 minutes ago, Evocare said:

I'd being Baker on and move Webster in packs position, albeit more defensivily.

Kelly is not our attacking outlet, we should not be expecting him to play winger, hes a centre half

I 100% agree about the Kelly point.  But it looks like we have set up to be that.  It's not working.  Kinda worried we have only got 2 subs left and there are more changes than that need.  IMO.

2 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Acres of space through the middle and wings if we play with some urgency. Tepid. Just think they’re going to roll over for us.

Little point in throwing hopeful high balls into Fammy who is out muscled, jumped and though by their centre backs.

Pato off for Palmer.

Rocket for Kelly.

Taylor on for last 20.

We have already been forced to make one sub.

7 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Well that was as poor a first half we have seen in a long time. 

Kelly not at the races. 

Famara struggling. 

I’d get Taylor and Palmer on

Perhaps even replace Kelly with Da Silva?

We’ve only got two subs left now 

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Not sure if it’s Kelly’s body language or playing style.

But he just looks like he doesn’t give a **** to me? Must be just his style but he looks far too laid back. 

I probably would have started Da Silva tonight and rested him for Wolves, but there you go.

Plenty of time to change it around though.

All this Liverpool talk prob didnt help. Young lad like Kelly doesnt need that kind of disruption of agents waving £1m in his face

9 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

How long you been waiting to post that. 14 games unbeaten. Can’t win them all u belter

I think my point stands and it has nothing to do with recent good results but about the quality of our play throughout the season.  No we can't win them all but it is the performance first half that sets alarm bells ringing.  Hopefully the coach will sort them out at half time. Here's hoping.

PS I don't think you realise what the slang term 'belter' means to my generation, so I thank you for the unintended compliment!

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Absolutely. He looks half interested at best. Believing his own hype a bit much perhaps. Dasilva looking like the better option all round at the moment 

Been watching him pretty closely as I’m sat just behind the dugout. Think he looks nervous more than arrogant...

either way he’s playing v poorly. 

Poor first half you could see it a mile off the tactic, pump up to the big man and we do nothing to stop the crosses either...

Kelly, Paterson & fammy all been utterly pathetic and don't look in any way interested...

Substitution was wrong too bring Palmer on no good having a winger with no one in the box ..

I'm just surpsied we have players like Palmer and Baker on the bench, have we ever played 3 at the back Kalas, Webster, Baker [Wright] ? with Dasilva down the left, he would destroy teams

best displays we had last season was Wright covering right back, he was great

JD on to do the bizzo

1 minute ago, Evocare said:

I'm just surpsied we have players like Palmer and Baker on the bench, have we ever played 3 at the back Kalas, Webster, Baker [Wright] ? with Dasilva down the left, he would destroy teams

Yeah I didnt understand why Baker replaced Semenyo on the bench

Archived