IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

I think my point stands and it has nothing to do with recent good results but about the quality of our play throughout the season.  No we can't win them all but it is the performance first half that sets alarm bells ringing.  Hopefully the coach will sort them out at half time. Here's hoping.

PS I don't think you realise what the slang term 'belter' means to my generation, so I thank you for the unintended compliment!

How’s about ***** 

10 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

I claim my prize!!!

Why? You said ‘Tamara’ to win it.....who?! 

Only joshing.....but waiting for @JBFC II to be offended on your behalf....he doesn’t like to be pulled up on appalling spelling! But he’s only young.....not like it’s easy to look up correct spellings in this day and age! 

Anyway, what a fantastic result tonight! Great pen from Fammy but he should have buried that point blank header earlier....onwards we go!

2 minutes ago, daored said:

He’d been waiting all game as it went on just felt he would. Wasn’t expecting him to wait so long !

I’d seen their number 2 foul Fammy quite a few times, especially when Elliason got the ball wide and the ref waved them all away. I just thought he’d never give it. Fair play.

Anyway it’s 08:55 here and my birthday, no work and a great win. I’m getting pi55ed bro. ?

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Top shithouse him. The sort you love if he plays for you and hate him if he doesn't. 

Said that to the wife. You’d hate him as an opposition player. His Shithousery in the corner throwing the ball away twice when we had a free kick was great.  Shame he didn’t get on that last attack just to top off the cameo 

9 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Elliason and Taylor coming on made the difference. Great stuff.

Shame to have to use an early a substitution with Wiemann. Da Silva over Kelly every time.

Last season we struggled with niggly teams, this time round a bit more steel, and the ability to match and overcome it.

Still think the ref was really poor.

we might forgive the ref just this once bex ?

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Give it a ******* rest . ******* boring 

1 minute ago, South-of-river said:

What an absolute idiotic post that is.... Beggars belief

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Why even rise to it? So boring now, just get on with enjoying another great win. 

Guess you didn’t see the few posters who couldn’t wait to moan when we were losing

Some fans.

i use the word ‘fan’ but ya know...

Archived