IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

1 minute ago, BCFC Richard said:

Relieved to be saying this after a win so it doesn't sound like sour grapes but that was a woeful refereeing performance. Massively inconsistent mistakes at both ends although they seemed to get the benifit a lot more. 

Sorta agree.  We actually benefited more.  Strange performance tho... 

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Guess you didn’t see the few posters who couldn’t wait to moan when we were losing

Some fans.

i use the word ‘fan’ but ya know...

And I guess you missed the rest of the thread where those stating we were offf the boil in the 1st half (spoiler alert: we were) then changed their tone when we were playing better.  You really have a massive chip on your shoulder.

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why? You said ‘Tamara’ to win it.....who?! 

Only joshing.....but waiting for @JBFC II to be offended on your behalf....he doesn’t like to be pulled up on appalling spelling! But he’s only young.....not like it’s easy to look up correct spellings in this day and age! 

Anyway, what a fantastic result tonight! Great pen from Fammy but he should have buried that point blank header earlier....onwards we go!

Putting a capital S in Dasilva is hardly appalling is it? 

Although 'Staying at Tamara's' is a cracking song... 

2 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Was it actually a pen? Didn’t look like it from where I was... ? 

Only seen it once, but let’s just say the kind of decision I would be bloody annoyed about if it had gone the other way. From memory they had just had a half decent shout in our box for one. Equally WBA stole a penalty late on as well. Would want to see what Eros’s goal was disallowed for as that was far from obvious.

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

And I guess you missed the rest of the thread where those stating we were iff the boil in the 1st half (spoiler alert: we were) then changed their tone when we were playing better.  You reall have a massive chip on your shoulder.

I don’t mind people saying we were poor when we were! Why would I?

its the few that take the chance to say we aren’t good enough....player X isn’t good enough. I find it pathetic 

4 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Relieved to be saying this after a win so it doesn't sound like sour grapes but that was a woeful refereeing performance. Massively inconsistent mistakes at both ends although they seemed to get the benifit a lot more. 

The ref was so crap, he had to hide behind two stewards after the final whistle whilst McClaren gave him the hairdryer treament from 5ft away.

• Admin

That really was a game of two halves, looked half a yard off the pace physically and mentally in the first half, but improved in the second, showed some grit and determination, even if it wasn’t one of the season’s best performances.  Fair play to Famy, it would have been easy to let that cheating before he took the penalty get to him.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

I don’t mind people saying we were poor when we were! Why would I?

its the few that take the chance to say we aren’t good enough....player X isn’t good enough. I find it pathetic 

At no point in the first half did we look like a promotion side, Kelly had a shocker and Fam only scored from a dead ball, whenever the ball was in motion it looked like he was wearing his bifocals upside down.  I honestly dont think the first half comments were unwarranted.  This constant digging at people when we win after they have raised valid points I find pathetic.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

At no point in the first half did we look like a promotion side, Kelly had a shocker and Fam only scored from a dead ball, whenever the ball was in motion it looked like he was wearing his bifocals upside down.  I honestly dont think the first half comments were unwarranted.  This constant digging at people when we win after they have raised valid points I find pathetic.

One poster said he knew we wouldn’t get play offs!  Haha. Just won 8 in a row and had one bad half. He couldn’t wait to see how game planned out. Decided we weren’t good enough to get play offs after one bad half. 

Find it funny how I get loads of stick for pointing out that some people can’t wait to say we aren’t good enough 

Archived