IGNORED

Matty Taylor is a RED

reformed_red

Made a big difference when he came on.

But what I LOVE most about him is how much he visibly cares. Gets involved in the nitty-gritty side of things.

Happy to go toe to toe with their bellend players trying to scuff the penalty spot and then brilliantly wasted a good couple of minutes in the corner with those free kicks. He even told the ball boy to throw it into the stand.

HE’S A RED.

2 hours ago, reformed_red said:

Made a big difference when he came on.

But what I LOVE most about him is how much he visibly cares. Gets involved in the nitty-gritty side of things.

Happy to go toe to toe with their bellend players trying to scuff the penalty spot and then brilliantly wasted a good couple of minutes in the corner with those free kicks. He even told the ball boy to throw it into the stand.

HE’S A RED.

Not someone you’d want to play against that’s for sure.  Loved it when their players were pissing about on the penalty spot so he got in the face of their keeper.

Job done  son. 

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

The ball boy in front of the Lansdown, on the Atyeo side had a superb game this evening.

There’s a ball ‘boy’ in front of the lansdown on the south stand side who looks about 25, earlier in the season he kicked it away from an opposition player in true shithouse fashion and the player turned round to have a go only to be met by a bearded bulk of a man. 

Great set of ball boys at BCFC 

4 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

There’s a ball ‘boy’ in front of the lansdown on the south stand side who looks about 25, earlier in the season he kicked it away from an opposition player in true shithouse fashion and the player turned round to have a go only to be met by a bearded bulk of a man. 

Ball men

Ball boys/ men / girls / ladies / gender neutral should come from the younger sides in the Academy imo, is this what’s happening now?  It would help their development being pitchside and I’d hope they would be able to spot when the fast ball back rather than a ‘fumble’ would be good for the team.

As an aside, did LJ head a ball back from the technical area in the 1st half to allow a quick throw or did i imagine it?

1 hour ago, RumRed said:

Ball boys/ men / girls / ladies / gender neutral should come from the younger sides in the Academy imo, is this what’s happening now?  It would help their development being pitchside and I’d hope they would be able to spot when the fast ball back rather than a ‘fumble’ would be good for the team.

As an aside, did LJ head a ball back from the technical area in the 1st half to allow a quick throw or did i imagine it?

My boy and a few of his friends are ball boys. They are at Sixth form at Merchants academy and are studying a course that is funded/backed by BCFC. They also get to play local teams (Exeter, Swindon, Reading (!) Etc) in a league basis. They have to do "Community hours" which can include helping with Mascots and being ball boys etc as part of their course. He's done about 10 games now and loves it, he was a season ticket holder anyway. He likes to get there early and get his favourite spot which is on the corner flag in front of S82! 

With reference to a post I've seen about height or size, he's 16 and about 6'2 ? 

And yes, I saw LJ head the ball back in! 

FB_IMG_1550023662837.jpg

FB_IMG_1550023675856.jpg

6 hours ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

That was Johnson ?️‍♀️

11 hours ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Just spoke to my boy, it's not him! There is another lad who is Seventeen and even bigger than what he is! 

13 hours ago, Whites said:

My boy and a few of his friends are ball boys. They are at Sixth form at Merchants academy and are studying a course that is funded/backed by BCFC. They also get to play local teams (Exeter, Swindon, Reading (!) Etc) in a league basis. They have to do "Community hours" which can include helping with Mascots and being ball boys etc as part of their course. He's done about 10 games now and loves it, he was a season ticket holder anyway. He likes to get there early and get his favourite spot which is on the corner flag in front of S82! 

With reference to a post I've seen about height or size, he's 16 and about 6'2 ? 

And yes, I saw LJ head the ball back in! 

FB_IMG_1550023662837.jpg

FB_IMG_1550023675856.jpg

Does Joe Reeves still organise them?

Archived