IGNORED

QPR

Red Army 75

14 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I can't remember any team wasting time as early as they did tonight, especially the keeper at goal kicks. Wander around for a bit, point for a bit, have a drink, respot the ball, have another drink, respot the ball again, chastise your fullback, check the ball yet again, then kick it.

Karma ain't half wonderful. :)

To be fair they were terrible but nobody matches Burton last season at home 0-0 , time wasting to a different level they fell down to the ground for a few minutes every time anyone breathed on them , and Clough was so proud 

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

They genuinely are just generally a very very shit club. Shit ground, no identity, players only go there because they overpay average players who want to live in London, but aren’t good enough for any other london club 

When I think about clubs like PQR (and, say, Swansea; and Dull) these words spring to mind:

"The past was yours but the future's mine/ours" and I like to hum the tune a while.

But then I remember: I've thought this before, and that bloody future still hasn't turnt up.....

This has got to be the saltiest thread I've seen in a long time. 

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/forum/237205/page:2

They obviously didn't see the multiple times Diedhiou was being wwe wrestled in order to stop him winning headers. At least at the end someone has the guts to mention the goal that was disallowed for their player obstructing their keeper...

Love it

42 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

This has got to be the saltiest thread I've seen in a long time. 

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/forum/237205/page:2

They obviously didn't see the multiple times Diedhiou was being wwe wrestled in order to stop him winning headers. At least at the end someone has the guts to mention the goal that was disallowed for their player obstructing their keeper...

Love it

I like their comments about the ball being on the penalty spot. Can't see them mention the intentional roughing up of said spot

51 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

I like their comments about the ball being on the penalty spot. Can't see them mention the intentional roughing up of said spot

They also don't understand the rules. Just like with a corner kick, any part of the ball has to be over-hanging any part of the penalty spot, and as you can see from the picture below, it definitely was:

Spot.png

So basically, what I am saying is that they're all complete idiots.

7 hours ago, Lordofthebling said:

I just don't get why he'd take Smith off?  I can't fathom that at all.

He was their outlet - especially if they are holding on to a 1-0 lead, he scored and more importantly, he occupied Webster who loves to get forward.

He was injured in a tackle by his own player. Both landed in a heap and Smith was hobbling as he walked away. Substituted very soon after. 

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

They also don't understand the rules. Just like with a corner kick, any part of the ball has to be over-hanging any part of the penalty spot, and as you can see from the picture below, it definitely was:

Spot.png

So basically, what I am saying is that they're all complete idiots.

One of the idiots said the ball was a foot in front of the penalty spot :laugh:

4 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Tissues at the ready to wipe away the tears you'll shed when you listen to McClaren's sob story ...

https://t.co/FR6Vnmc1Rt?ssr=true 

Schteeve refers to "the lad" (Famara) overhitting the ball, but then goes on to say that Darnell (his lad) eases the ball into Joe's hands (the keeper).

Not sure where even to start here but Schteeve is obviously very confused because there was only one touch it couldn't both be a bad touch by Famara AND his lad "easing the ball into the keepers hands". In fact the touch was Famara's and it took him goal side of the defender with time for a further touch, the defender never touched the ball, and hence was left under pressure to stop Famara advancing.

Nonetheless, if "his lad" had "eased the ball into Joe's hands" as Schteeve has also insisted, that would be a back pass and a free-kick 7 yards closer to goal than where the actual penalty was taken.

Don't think Schteeve has though his version of events through at all.

19 hours ago, Chivs said:

Oh dear.  Queue @BS4 on Tour... telling us Steve Mclaren is a top class manager....

You didn't notice the constant little pushes, the blocks and the manhandling throughout the game?  QPR are a nasty team and I've not enjoyed a victory like that since your idol Colin was beaten.

So, part of the game and just what every team does at this level...’little pushes, blocks and manhandling’ - does that really upset you so much?! Gerry Gow used to do all that in the tunnel before the game...

So many sensitive souls on here are so quick to call aggressive, strong, committed teams ‘nasty’ and ‘cheats.’

...and I’ll ignore your dreadful spelling and childish dig about Warnock...

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So, part of the game and just what every team does at this level...’little pushes, blocks and manhandling’ - does that really upset you so much?! Gerry Gow used to do all that in the tunnel before the game...

So many sensitive souls on here are so quick to call aggressive, strong, committed teams ‘nasty’ and ‘cheats.’

...and I’ll ignore your dreadful spelling and childish dig about Warnock...

Ta muchly.  Bit, oh, it is spelt Colin.  There's no other way to spell it.

By the way, did you go to the game?  Because you seem to have missed the QPR players scuffing up the penalty spot ("every team does it" I suppose?), and constant attempts to disrupt Diedhiou's concentration before the penalty.

I guess you are happy with this approach to the Beautiful game as your constant support of Colin indicates.  I'm not, and never will be.  I don't want us to win anything if it means a Bristol City player tries to dig up the penalty spot with his boot.

Indeed, I'd go as far as saying that I now want QPR (a team who, like Ipswich, were but nothing to me) to be relegated this year.  I then want them to lose 5 games in a row with McClaren getting sacked. By text. In Dutch. On Christmas day.

2 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Ta muchly.  Bit, oh, it is spelt Colin.  There's no other way to spell it.

By the way, did you go to the game?  Because you seem to have missed the QPR players scuffing up the penalty spot ("every team does it" I suppose?), and constant attempts to disrupt Diedhiou's concentration before the penalty.

I guess you are happy with this approach to the Beautiful game as your constant support of Colin indicates.  I'm not, and never will be.  I don't want us to win anything if it means a Bristol City player tries to dig up the penalty spot with his boot.

Indeed, I'd go as far as saying that I now want QPR (a team who, like Ipswich, were but nothing to me) to be relegated this year.  I then want them to lose 5 games in a row with McClaren getting sacked. By text. In Dutch. On Christmas day.

No, your appalling spelling was nothing to do with Warnock, you posted ‘Queue BS4 on Tour telling us Steve McLaren is a top class manager...’ - Queue?! That’s not how you spell ‘Cue’...

Yep, I’m a longstanding season ticket holder....I don’t leave early, I was there...

You’ve also glossed over the fact that I was disagreeing with your over-reaction to ‘little pushes, blocks and manhandling’ as you called it - all part and parcel of the game and not really ‘nasty’ as you called it....

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No, your appalling spelling was nothing to do with Warnock, you posted ‘Queue BS4 on Tour telling us Steve McLaren is a top class manager...’ - Queue?! That’s not how you spell ‘Cue’...

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  You've had a nightmare there with the grammar.  I'll overlook it though.  Thanks for the correction on "Cue" but you've missed "McLaren" so I'm not sure you are top of the spelling class either. 

Yep, I’m a longstanding season ticket holder....I don’t leave early, I was there...

You’ve also glossed over the fact that I was disagreeing with your over-reaction to ‘little pushes, blocks and manhandling’ as you called it - all part and parcel of the game and not really ‘nasty’ as you called it....

I can't recall another team who are as cynical and nasty as QPR.  Preston come close but not as nasty. 

You've glossed over my penalty quetions. You did leave early didn't you? ?‍♀️

4 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

One of the idiots said the ball was a foot in front of the penalty spot :laugh:

That's roughly the length I tell Mrs Downend is 12 inches!

7 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Spot.png

!

32 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

9 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  You've had a nightmare there with the grammar.  I'll overlook it though.  Thanks for the correction on "Cue" but you've missed "McLaren" so I'm not sure you are top of the spelling class either. 

I can't recall another team who are as cynical and nasty as QPR.  Preston come close but not as nasty. 

You've glossed over my penalty quetions. You did leave early didn't you? ?‍♀️

Go on then.....what were my grammatical errors? And I mentioned ‘McLaren’ exactly how you spelled it....in quotation marks....so how is that me spelling it incorrectly you plonker?!

...oh, and it’s ‘questions’ ..... and I didn’t leave early, so stop trying to score points....

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Dead right, Gerry saved all the really rough stuff for when he got out on the pitch!

:)

14 hours ago, Lordofthebling said:

I just don't get why he'd take Smith off?  I can't fathom that at all.

He was their outlet - especially if they are holding on to a 1-0 lead, he scored and more importantly, he occupied Webster who loves to get forward.

He was knackered even before HT, no chance he was lasting much longer. By far their biggest threat though.

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, he told me that he used to reduce Paul Mariner to a quivering wreck in the tunnel before games .....

Wouldn't be surprised if he reduced his teammates to quivering wrecks in the tunnel.!

8 hours ago, Olé said:

Schteeve refers to "the lad" (Famara) overhitting the ball, but then goes on to say that Darnell (his lad) eases the ball into Joe's hands (the keeper).

Not sure where even to start here but Schteeve is obviously very confused because there was only one touch it couldn't both be a bad touch by Famara AND his lad "easing the ball into the keepers hands". In fact the touch was Famara's and it took him goal side of the defender with time for a further touch, the defender never touched the ball, and hence was left under pressure to stop Famara advancing.

Nonetheless, if "his lad" had "eased the ball into Joe's hands" as Schteeve has also insisted, that would be a back pass and a free-kick 7 yards closer to goal than where the actual penalty was taken.

Don't think Schteeve has though his version of events through at all.

yes it does sound like double Dutch.

Archived