IGNORED

Kalas...

SedRA

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

Wasn't Kalas at fault for the QPR goal? He certainly made a bad mistake pretty close to it

No, that was Kelly, completely abandoned Smith after the ball hit the post. No fight to stop Matt Smith from getting there, and thus they scored

1 minute ago, Nathandao said:

No, that was Kelly, completely abandoned Smith after the ball hit the post. No fight to stop Matt Smith from getting there, and thus they scored

Kalas gave the ball away which allowed them to get the ball to Freeman. 

But as the guy is immense, we can forgive him a slip up. Kalas + Webster = best pairing in the league. Baker and Wright in reserve is not bad!

14 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Before that I think

He did scuff the clearance straight to their bloke so could say he was partly to blame but also the goal could have been stopped after that point. 

That being said, still a very solid performance tonight, his composure (except said clearance) and reading of the game is just fantastic.

1 hour ago, SuperDziek said:

Kalas gave the ball away which allowed them to get the ball to Freeman. 

But as the guy is immense, we can forgive him a slip up. Kalas + Webster = best pairing in the league. Baker and Wright in reserve is not bad!

Although he gave the ball away I think it was the correct pass, the other player just wasn't aware it was going to go to him and carried on running forward rather than check and pick up the pass. Just a bit of miscommunication I think.

5 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Although he gave the ball away I think it was the correct pass, the other player just wasn't aware it was going to go to him and carried on running forward rather than check and pick up the pass. Just a bit of miscommunication I think.

Disagree on it being the correct pass. As much as I like us trying to play good football, sometimes we over play it. The ball from Kalas should have gone down the line for Eliasson to chase (pretty sure that was the direction NE was moving?) - if Eliasson doesn't get there, no bother. 

10 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

Disagree on it being the correct pass. As much as I like us trying to play good football, sometimes we over play it. The ball from Kalas should have gone down the line for Eliasson to chase (pretty sure that was the direction NE was moving?) - if Eliasson doesn't get there, no bother. 

Thought Eliasson should have dropped for it. Not like Kalas to hit a 30 yard pass down the channel. Elisson also had the space to do so but personally thought he took the easy route by trying to get in behind. 

Also another “mistake” by Kalas tonight was when Wells gave him that crafty little bump but skied it over. 

He was outstanding tonight but his “mistakes” were noteworthy because he never makes any! Probably my MoM. 

2 hours ago, chinapig said:

Kalas and Webster were described on today's Totally Football League Show podcast as one of the best pairings in the league.

Hang on, one of?! How very dare they?!?

I often refer to Webster and Kalas as "a rock and a hard place". You wouldn't want to get between them!

6 hours ago, RumRed said:

Feel like Kelly’s stock may tumble.  Different class when on form but if he plays like tonight he’s not doing himself any favours.  Let’s just hope a bad day at the office.

Saying for ages if we sell him, buy Dasilva and make money overall, then thats a cracking deal. 

Dasilva showing to be a far better player imo. 

Tbh Kelly is probably a CB but he isnt going to get a look in there this season. 

Archived