IGNORED

Team for Wolves

BCFCGav

12 hours ago, Big C said:

Any idea who this could be?

Johnson also revealed that another 'important player' could be set to miss the game: "We’ve got one other player who is not quite right that I’m not going to reveal at this stage because it’s quite an important player. But we’ve got other players chomping at the bit ready to come in."

11 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Pack was brought off because Johnson wanted forward thinking players. That's what he said when asked about subs. 

Pack was hobbling a bit before the substitution was made. So I think the above was just a bit of LJ BS and Pack is the "important player" that might not be available for Wolves. 

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I reckon Pack will be rested. LJ spoke of a mystery player who won’t be fit for Sunday and Marlon got beat up pretty badly against Rough house Rangers.

I thought at the time the Pack sub was as much about him being on a booking and losing it with the Ref than any injury or tactic. We didn’t need to go a man down and Pack was replaced, just like the Wright one at Blackburn.

8 hours ago, BOSRed said:

Team for wolves game -

fielding

pisano, kalas, Webster, dasilva 

eliasson brownhill Morrell Pato

palmer

diedhiou

subs -

wright, Taylor, semenyo, Walsh Kelly baker odowda

Again there is absolutely no chance that Semenyo will be in the squad on Sunday. Also think Webster will be rested.

Depending on how seriously Wolves take this game I can see the run coming to an end. If we rest players for the league, Wolves will make short work of us if they put a strong line out. They're easily the best team we've played this season, best team in the Premier League outside of the top 6 usual suspects and some amazing talent. 

Ontop of that our record against them isn't great, 3 wins in our last 20 matches against them. 

I just hope we put out a strong line and they chose to rest players but I don't see that happening, they're 7th but no way are they going to get top 6 meaning the FA Cup may be their best shot at a trophy as they can certainly beat Man City, Man Utd or Chelsea on a good day and they're the last big on paper threats. 

This is definitely going to be our hardest game of the season. 

50 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

I think we will see something like this :

Fielding

Pisano Kalas Webster DaSilva

Brownhill

Eliasson Palmer Morrell O'Dowda

Taylor

Yep, think Matty Taylor will get a start to rest Big Fam.

I suppose there’s a chance Adelakun or Watkins could come in to give O’Dowda a rest too, plus Baker or Wright for one of the CBs.

its a still a strong eleven.  Eisa on the bench instead of Semenyo (Cup-tied)

Forgot seem yo is cup tied. Odowda is expect to be rested as he looked shattered last game at end. Eliasson and Palmer need a start and Taylor is a ready made replacement for Weimann. If pack is injured, Morrell can step in comfortably and control the tempo as he has shown.

On 14/02/2019 at 04:06, Pezo said:

FF

Wright        Baker      Kelly      Desilva

Adalekun   Walsh   Morrell   Elliason

Palmer

Eisa

Send the current players on holiday somewhere warm and have a mini pre season to prepare for the last 15 games because they are going to be tough. 

Interestingly I heard something a while ago about how around this time Ferguson would alway give a number of first-team players a week away to get ready for the run in.

Agree give Eisa a run out but he wont 

47 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Bristol City v Wolves

Guardian sport predicts these teams. Our full first XI from the league and a very strong Wolves XI. Personally I'm not sure about it, so far in the cup Johnson has rotated a little. In particular I think we will see Eliasson for Weimann.

I think the Guardian has been a bit lazy dontbyou?  I don’t see wholesale changes for either side but 2 or 3 each.

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Bristol City v Wolves

Guardian sport predicts these teams. Our full first XI from the league and a very strong Wolves XI. Personally I'm not sure about it, so far in the cup Johnson has rotated a little. In particular I think we will see Eliasson for Weimann.

Eliasson for Weimann and Palmer will be unleashed as we've nothing to lose, at the expense of Paterson. I'd prefer Pisano at right back as Wolves love to fly down the flanks. 

Archived