IGNORED

O'Dowda's reaction...

Hartleysbeard

Did anyone else spot O'Dowda's reaction to the penalty being awarded?! Hands on his head, showing a mix of disbelief/excitement/nerves - clearly aware of the enormity of the moment; clearly passionate. It was like watching a fan's reaction! Personally I couldn't breathe between the awarding and scoring of the penalty! What a finish, what a second half. Never a penalty for me, but it made up for the disallowed Pisano goal. #COYR

51 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Did anyone else spot O'Dowda's reaction to the penalty being awarded?! Hands on his head, showing a mix of disbelief/excitement/nerves - clearly aware of the enormity of the moment; clearly passionate. It was like watching a fan's reaction! Personally I couldn't breathe between the awarding and scoring of the penalty! What a finish, what a second half. Never a penalty for me, but it made up for the disallowed Pisano goal. #COYR

Half expecting a contract announcement soon. 

55 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Terrifying 5 minutes waiting for it. When it went in I was Klopping all over the room. Still buzzing. Like the goal v Rotherham at home, the relief was immense.

1 hour ago, Hartleysbeard said:

If you couldn’t breathe between the awarding and taking of the penalty,you’d be dead.?

Image result for ventolin

Definitely a penalty 

3 minutes ago, simon uk said:

When fAmara lands they guy still has his arm around his waist, the referee is seeing that and it makes his decision for him

That's what I thought too. The finished picture looks like Famara was fouled by being held down. Not the case though 

21 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Just seen the penalty award on Sky again. When they are both on the ground the QPR guy still has his arm wrapped right around Famara’s waist. What was that doing there if he hadn’t been pulling him down?

Yep I watched it back a few times and am convinced that’s why it was awarded, seems fair enough to me and it wasn’t the first time Fam had been pulled about in the box! 

44 minutes ago, Punkymatt said:

Yep I watched it back a few times and am convinced that’s why it was awarded, seems fair enough to me and it wasn’t the first time Fam had been pulled about in the box! 

Pulled about in the box,what do you mean..........

8 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I’ll be terrified just to get in the play offs . Whats our record. Five play offs , two semi final defeats and three final defeats. Not great is it. Although it has to change for the better sometime. 

Didn’t Leicester lose two play off finals in successive seasons before going up ? 

It’s may be our time ?

Whoops , what I mean to say is we’ll keep taking each game as it comes and not get ahead of ourselves.

:sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, Hartleysbeard said:

I think he was p!ssed off as he had put a tenner on a 1 all draw.

3 minutes ago, lambo said:

I was way up in the Dolman last night and didn't have clue whether it was a pen or not. Made this gif and I'm still undecided after watching it 50 times.

fampenalty.gif

Good work on the gif.

For me, it's a penalty. There's a difference between using your body to shield the ball, and what this defender is doing - which is using his outstretched arms to hold Famara from getting through.

Archived