IGNORED

Penalty Takers - Sunday

Abraham Romanovich

I appreciate most of us have forgotten what it is like not to win,but bearing in mind Wolves are decent ,it is not beyond the realms of possibility that as there are no replays this could go to penalties.

For every Famara's QPR strike there is the nightmare inducing image of Tomlin's lunar projectile agains Burton.

Who do we reckon should step up to the plate should the unimaginable happen.

1 hour ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

I appreciate most of us have forgotten what it is like not to win,but bearing in mind Wolves are decent ,it is not beyond the realms of possibility that as there are no replays this could go to penalties.

For every Famara's QPR strike there is the nightmare inducing image of Tomlin's lunar projectile agains Burton.

Doesn’t the fa cup still have reply’s?,

wolves needed one to reach the 5th round

looked it up, see it changed for this years, I was confused for a second

1 hour ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Me, and everybody around me on Saturday were yelling for Matty Taylor to take the injury time penalty. The guy next to me said “oh no, he’ll bloody miss this this” when Famara put the ball on the spot.....

if it goes to penalties then,  I’d expect Fammy, Taylor, CoD, Eliasson and Brownhill but not  necessarily in that order.

13 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Don’t ignore Patoy , Dasilvay , Erosy , Webby, Kalasy...

Erosy sounds like a greek philosopher.

6 minutes ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

Christ that made me larf, the Mrs asked what I was giggling at, she didn't find it as funny  

I had a bit of a chuckle at a crowded bus stop and got some odd looks.

• Admin
1 minute ago, myol'man said:

When was the last penalty shootout for City?

When was the last time we won a penalty shootout?

Boro away FA Cup?

Seem to remember winning one in an LDV home tie many years back

44 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Not this year from round 5 onwards. Change of rules this year. 

All setting up for the 5th round to be held in a midweek from next season onwards

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Me, and everybody around me on Saturday were yelling for Matty Taylor to take the injury time penalty. The guy next to me said “oh no, he’ll bloody miss this this” when Famara put the ball on the spot.....

if it goes to penalties then,  I’d expect Fammy, Taylor, CoD, Eliasson and Brownhill but not  necessarily in that order.

Great support, that...

Archived