IGNORED

Penalty Takers - Sunday

Abraham Romanovich

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Boro away FA Cup?

Seem to remember winning one in an LDV home tie many years back

All setting up for the 5th round to be held in a midweek from next season onwards

correct - lost to Boro in 2007 with Craig Woodman missing the crucial one. I remember Orr putting his laces through one and scharwzer had no chance.

LDV was vs QPR (think Hollowhead might have been their manager at that time) - Liam Roseinor dinked one down the middle to win it

13 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

If Pack is fit and is on the pitch he will be further up that list for sure.

To be honest, it will come down to who is willing to take one, not who is better at them, as confidence is key for a good penalty. The only thing that worries me about Pack is his inability to shoot from open play. Maybe he is better with a static ball but if hes penalties are anywhere close to open play shots, don't let him take one.

34 minutes ago, Nathandao said:

To be honest, it will come down to who is willing to take one, not who is better at them, as confidence is key for a good penalty. The only thing that worries me about Pack is his inability to shoot from open play. Maybe he is better with a static ball but if hes penalties are anywhere close to open play shots, don't let him take one.

He's taken penalties before and scored

1 hour ago, Nathandao said:

You just know he’ll want to do a no-look penalty like he does with his passes.

5 hours ago, Nathandao said:

It is strange isn't it. I can't think of another professional footballer who is so bad at shooting from open play, yet he can take penalties and hit an inch perfect pass while looking the other way!

7 hours ago, MelksRed said:

I'm.quite happy to step up from the crowd for the 12th pen if required (assuming Frankie smashes his in and is unfortunate enough not to save one)

?

You're on. Providing you aren't one of the nurks who stuffed up the Dunder Challenge or whatever they call that half-time thing.

7 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

You're on. Providing you aren't one of the nurks who stuffed up the Dunder Challenge or whatever they call that half-time thing.

That event never ceases to amaze me in it's complete and utter Sh1tness!

So...no.....I've never fooked up the Dunder Challenge (although I may have missed a few pens in my time!) ??

On 14/02/2019 at 12:28, Robbored said:

Me, and everybody around me on Saturday were yelling for Matty Taylor to take the injury time penalty. The guy next to me said “oh no, he’ll bloody miss this this” when Famara put the ball on the spot.....

if it goes to penalties then,  I’d expect Fammy, Taylor, CoD, Eliasson and Brownhill but not  necessarily in that order.

Which game were you and your mates watching on Saturday?

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:28, Robbored said:

Me, and everybody around me on Saturday were yelling for Matty Taylor to take the injury time penalty. The guy next to me said “oh no, he’ll bloody miss this this” when Famara put the ball on the spot.....

if it goes to penalties then,  I’d expect Fammy, Taylor, CoD, Eliasson and Brownhill but not  necessarily in that order.

You nicked that line from Eric Morecambe, didn't you Mr Preview?  

Archived