IGNORED

Over 20k sold for Wolves

Bar BS3

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

Very surprised by this, as looking at sales online they didn't look great. 

Excellent news though :yes:

There seems to be a real trend of sales picking up, after the last previous game is out of the way. 

So im expecting initial allocation for Norwich to sell out after Sunday. 

Might be too late to the be allocated any more by then though. 

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Whilst it’s great for club to be in the 5th rd of the FA cup, I just can’t get excited about it. To me it’s a sideshow to the main event - the Championship.

I’ll watch on TV. 

I like to hear what unbiased pundits say about us.

Then record it thatdp no excuse. Get yourself down the gate to support the lads. I bet you’ll be there in the next round if we got Man City or a Wembley semi final. 

6 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Nope, only 2.6k. Pathetic from the club, embarrassing.

Why pathetic or embarrassing..?

What were the details..? There must be a reason for it being less than the permitted 15% of capacity, and you clearly know the deatails of why it’s less than the whole Atyeo capacity. 

5 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

Then record it thatdp no excuse. Get yourself down the gate to support the lads. I bet you’ll be there in the next round if we got Man City or a Wembley semi final. 

Tbh, drawing Wolves was meh for me. Never liked the club and they hold no attraction to me. 

None of the guys I travel in from Nailsea are going either, and yeh, if City get through and draw a top PL club in the 6th rd I’ll probably go along.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Tbh, drawing Wolves was meh for me. Never liked the club and they hold no attraction to me

None of the guys I travel in from Nailsea are going either, and yeh, if City get through and draw a top PL club in the 6th rd I’ll probably go along.

So you only go to watch the opposition? 

• Admin
28 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

40 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Fair shout. What’ve Wolves been allocated, full 3.6k in the end?

Wolves supporters I know are claiming they were given 3600 too

38 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Quite right too! Massive game with great prices! 

I can get excited for the stage of the competition, but not for the oppostion

56 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Sad I can't make this - should be a really good game and... well look at the teams left, either a good draw against a top team, or a winnable game and a chance to make the final... so GO for it !!!!

fa_cup_-_Google_Search_-_2019-02-14_13.49.59.png

16 doesn’t go into 4?! Where’s the quarters?

48 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Tbh, drawing Wolves was meh for me. Never liked the club and they hold no attraction to me. 

It's a very different Wolves side from what you've seen in the past though, so I don't get the meh factor.

I'd love to go if I could (prior commitments) as would love to see Webster/Kalas take on Jimenez, as well as seeing how Brownhill gets on against quality players like Joao Moutinho. 

They're 7th in the Prem and playing some very good stuff at times too. 

56 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That just about sums it up in Bristol doesn't it?

And we wonder why the rest of the country calls us a footballing backwater  

Pfft

28 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

It's a very different Wolves side from what you've seen in the past though, so I don't get the meh factor.

I'd love to go if I could (prior commitments) as would love to see Webster/Kalas take on Jimenez, as well as seeing how Brownhill gets on against quality players like Joao Moutinho. 

Agree with the bulk of your post, but tbh Wolves were in some ways a PL side already last season, albeit a lower midtable one.

I'd argue the likes of Patricio, Jonny, Moutinho, Jimenez being added has pushed them up further but they were a PL side in waiting- manager of Nuno's calibre, same back 3, Neves a star at Porto prior to joining, Jota, Costa and Cavaleiro in and amongst it, Doherty...plus backup like Saiss, young players like Gibbs-White all played their part last season. Think Afobe and Douglas could have been useful options  in PL for bottom 3rd/lower midtable side, perhaps even in the current Wolves setup.

8 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Wolves as an opponent doesn't excite me.

Bristol City in the 5th round in a very open tournament does.

And at cheap prices. No way was I missing this.

22 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Read their forum they reckon 2.6k and that’s it.

So we are pathetic & embarrassing, based on some posts on their forum..?

I assumed you’d been party to the meetings where the allocations had been discussed and knew the in’s & out’s of police/SAG advice etc..! 

1 hour ago, BessexRED said:

Fair shout. What’ve Wolves been allocated, full 3.6k in the end?

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I believe so. Not seen it announced officially. 

1 hour ago, BessexRED said:

Why ask a question that you already know the answer to? Someone replies to your question and then you reply with that. Do you just come on here to try and cause an argument?? 

2 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Why ask a question that you already know the answer to? Someone replies to your question and then you reply with that. Do you just come on here to try and cause an argument?? 

Obviously I looked into it after asking the question, use your brain.

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

So we are pathetic & embarrassing, based on some posts on their forum..?

I assumed you’d been party to the meetings where the allocations had been discussed and knew the in’s & out’s of police/SAG advice etc..! 

Yes, I fully believe it given we’ve given exactly the same number to Leeds.

Archived