IGNORED

Over 20k sold for Wolves

Bar BS3

17 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Do you just come on here to try and cause an argument?? 

@wood_red I would say he is having an argument in his own head, judging by this thread !

44 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Read their forum they reckon 2.6k and that’s it.

Now it depends if you meant read (reed), or read (red)

15 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Obviously I looked into it after asking the question, use your brain.

Yup looking for an argument again

6 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

yes, I did, you halfwit.

.... and again

45 minutes ago, BCFCinNW6 said:

That just about sums it up in Bristol doesn't it?

And we wonder why the rest of the country calls us a footballing backwater  

Pfft

No it sums up this particular person not everybody , 20000 already says not the case , let him whinge  who cares ? 

Also @wood_red yes I believe it is pathetic and embarrassing the club are now limiting clubs to 2,600 because of the sheer incompetence of A&S police before, during and after the game against Swansea. I’d be fully on board with it if they were limiting away allocation to get home fans in the Atyeo when the demand is there, but they’re not.

5 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Also @wood_red yes I believe it is pathetic and embarrassing the club are now limiting clubs to 2,600 because of the sheer incompetence of A&S police before, during and after the game against Swansea. I’d be fully on board with it if they were limiting away allocation to get home fans in the Atyeo when the demand is there, but they’re not.

Out of interest where is ANY proof we have only given Wolves 2,600 @BessexRED everything on their official site states TBC

On their forums their supporters are saying 3,600. You seem to be the only person with the lower number

Please put me out of my misery and post a URL of where the lower allocation is stated

46 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Obviously I looked into it after asking the question, use your brain.

Yes, I fully believe it given we’ve given exactly the same number to Leeds.

We have to give Leeds (league game) up to 10% of capacity. 

We have to give Wolves (FA Cup game) up to 15% of capacity. 

Either A) we have given them 15%.

B) They didn’t want 15%.

C) The authorities have intervened and restricted what we give them. 

13 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

It’s not the polices fault if hundreds of people are intent on trouble..! 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Whilst it’s great for club to be in the 5th rd of the FA cup, I just can’t get excited about it. To me it’s a sideshow to the main event - the Championship.

I’ll watch on TV. 

I like to hear what unbiased pundits say about us.

I don’t disagree with your comment and my head says it’s an unwanted distraction. I hope Lee gives the squad members game time but we still give it a good go. We don’t want or need any injuries to affect our promotion push. I wouldn’t be overly disappointed if we went out but I can also see the merit of continuing our winning streak as well as the possibility of a favourable draw in the next round and a potential Wembley semi final 

Torn between League & Cup - Yes!

Prefer the promotion party though!

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

B) They didn’t want 15%.

Well it won’t be ‘c’ as our resident police officer confirmed only yesterday that they have no input into allocation and it’s the clubs decision. 

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s not the polices fault if hundreds of people are intent on trouble..! 

Christ you’re pig ignorant. If you’d spent the best part of £100 on a day out to Swansea and the police purposely made you miss 20 minutes of the game are you telling me you wouldn’t be wound up?

That was what caused the issue, then the fact the idiots had no presence in the ground, despite usually having 100s of coppers stood staring at S82 for no real reason in big games.

24 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Complete and utter rubbish. Some fans can't be trusted as was proved against Swansea.  

11 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Christ you’re pig ignorant. If you’d spent the best part of £100 on a day out to Swansea and the police purposely made you miss 20 minutes of the game are you telling me you wouldn’t be wound up?

That was what caused the issue, then the fact the idiots had no presence in the ground, despite usually having 100s of coppers stood staring at S82 for no real reason in big games.

Agree with this...

Other bits, yes and no- it seems OTT in the s82 area but don't know about hundreds of police- but as for the Swansea game, the late arrival poured petrol on the flames and then the original spark was the lack of police presence and senior stewards in that corner between Dolman and Atyeo from minute one.

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

B) They didn’t want 15%.

D) We don't know which, if any, of the above applied, but that won't stop some posters having an argument about it.

15 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Out of interest where is ANY proof we have only given Wolves 2,600 @BessexRED everything on their official site states TBC

On their forums their supporters are saying 3,600. You seem to be the only person with the lower number

Please put me out of my misery and post a URL of where the lower allocation is stated

Read the 8 page thread on their forum, they’re adamant no extras have been put off sale from the initial allocation. If the initial allocation was 3.7k it wouldn’t have been listed as TBC and there wouldn’t have been any dispute.

2 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

I’m “pig ignorant”..?! 

A) We never have “100’s of coppers” present inside the ground, let alone focusing on S82!

You are the one branding us as “pathetic & embarrassing “, but of course, I’m the one that’s ignorant..?! ??

15% of 26500 is almost 4k. I am not sure what the Atyeo holds but with segregation it would likely be less than the 15%. Keep in mind what happened against Swansea and they may close off the two sides(1 closest to Lansdown stand and other closest to Dolman). This I reckon would make it closer to the 2.6k. So perhaps something in the restriction argument. 

1 minute ago, myol'man said:

Wolves (away) tickets for this game not even going on general sale until Saturday morning

They have sold their allocation anyway, which I guess they’d have known they’d do anyway. Massive game for them, probably moreso than for us. And at £12 a ticket they’d have sold out at any stage of the competition I would have thought. 

6 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Read the 8 page thread on their forum, they’re adamant no extras have been put off sale from the initial allocation. If the initial allocation was 3.7k it wouldn’t have been listed as TBC and there wouldn’t have been any dispute.

You really don’t get it, do you..?!

Whether their allocation is 2/3/4K, it doesn’t make what we’ve given them “pathetic” or “embarrassing”

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You really don’t get it, do you..?!

Whether their allocation is 2/3/4K, it doesn’t make what we’ve given them “pathetic” or “embarrassing”

Yes it does.

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’m “pig ignorant”..?! 

A) We never have “100’s of coppers” present inside the ground, let alone focusing on S82!

You are the one branding us as “pathetic & embarrassing “, but of course, I’m the one that’s ignorant..?! ??

Did you not attend the Man City game? Rows and rows of coppers, riot police and people filming. Think it happened in a couple of league games as well, possibly Wolves funnily enough.

So yes, you are “pig ignorant ??

19 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Hi @BessexRED, it's great to see a bit of passion but you seem to be constantly really really angry about this attendance/ allocation thing and are digging people out in a pretty OTT way about it for very little.

If the rozzers or SAG have limited the allocation, why are you so incandescently angry at the club? Why do you seem to care so much about the opinions of away fans that you're prepared to ceaslelessly insult fellow City fans?

You're going to give yourself an ulcer getting this ragingly angry about what is, let's be honest, a trifling concern that has little material impact on your life.

Have a great afternoon.

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

They have sold their allocation anyway, which I guess they’d have known they’d do anyway. Massive game for them, probably moreso than for us. And at £12 a ticket they’d have sold out at any stage of the competition I would have thought. 

How many

1 minute ago, BessexRED said:

Yes it does.

Did you not attend the Man City game? Rows and rows of coppers, riot police and people filming. Think it happened in a couple of league games as well, possibly Wolves funnily enough.

So yes, you are “ignorant ??

You counted them, did you..? And there were “100’s” doing that..? All focused on S82..? 

I’m going to call you out on that one and suggest that you are chatting shite. 

Archived