IGNORED

Over 20k sold for Wolves

Bar BS3

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Am I the only person who doesn't give a flying one how many tickets we allocate for Wolves fans?

No, you really aren't. 

Couldn't care less if we give them 2600, 4000 or 26, let's get behind the team like we did on Tuesday and we have every chance of pulling off an upset

1 hour ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Understand where you're coming from bbs3 but just being honest about the way I feel about this tie, can't help how I feel.  Of course ill go down against man city if we draw them,  that tie would excite me,  simple as. 

12 quid towards away travel costs,  quite a big chunk imv. 

Fair enough mate, like you say.. you can’t help how you feel about the game. 

I don’t mean this in a condescending way, but I’m guessing that you are a fair bit younger than me..? I’m 40. 

I still hold the FA Cup very dear and have some great memories from it. I still get excitited at the draws and would never feel apathetic about any FA Cup game. I still feel the “magic”, however, I do know it’s not regarded in the same way in more recent years and I’m guessing that you are a newer generation of fan and it genuinely doesn’t mean as much to you as others my age, and older. 

11 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Of course.  But now there are seats rather than terraces and the end cannot be overfilled as tickets are required to enter, so Hills borough is not relevant in this case.

The Hillsborough tradegy happened even though the game was all ticket! 

You don’t think sometimes the Atyeo and other stands get overfilled, only last week people were saying Swansea overfilled it.

I cant believe anyone thinks we should go back to caging fans in, if you had gone through the days a lot of us went through you certainly wouldn’t!

13 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

The Hillsborough tradegy happened even though the game was all ticket! 

You don’t think sometimes the Atyeo and other stands get overfilled, only last week people were saying Swansea overfilled it.

I cant believe anyone thinks we should go back to caging fans in, if you had gone through the days a lot of us went through you certainly wouldn’t!

Hopefully, we'll never see football fans in 'cages' ever again.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

I've actually got a Wessex bowls match on Sunday - selected weeks ago. Too late to withdraw now. 

Thats the real reason that I won’t be at AG on Sunday.

So why say it’s all a bit meh for you knowing people will bite?

Saying prior commitment or saying nothing is much easier surely?

Good luck in your match ??

11 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

? OTIB arguing about what away allocations the club are giving, really? Who gives a toss. I’m their to watch my club not whoever we’re playing or what atmosphere the away support create. Fk Em. It’s obvious they’d reduce it following the Swansea game. Home support won’t be allowed in the atyeo alongside away fans unless it’s verses a side with a poor following and the demand for home tickets is there, teams with a big following and there’s no chance it’s happening.

The flipside of that is that you can therefore not moan too much if we get a crap away allocation at varied places- moaning carries less weight...wonder if you moaned about them?

What's good for the goose...presumably you were fine with our lower allocations at Aston Villa and Cardiff in recent times...:thumbsup:

• SC&T Board Members
3 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Wanna try and find a pub to catch this in Germany, highly doubt it will be on though as Bundesliga is on the same day

Give Ecki a ring here: http://blarney-pub.de/

He doesn't have the game listed at present, but has two screens and has put City on for me in the past. Mehringdamm or Platz der Luftbruecke stations.

Failing that, I'd try https://www.thelir.de/home

Near Bellevue station, with 4 screens, so they ought to be able to put City on one of them for you.

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

The flipside of that is that you can therefore not moan too much if we get a crap away allocation at varied places- moaning carries less weight...wonder if you moaned about them?

What's good for the goose...presumably you were fine with our lower allocations at Aston Villa and Cardiff in recent times...:thumbsup:

Quite right. If we get through to the Quarters and are drawn away and my chances of getting a ticket are less than they should be because our allocation has been reduced for no apparently good reason then I’ll be severely cheesed off.  Just allocate what is due and police it properly. The club will be setting a dangerous precedent if they don’t.  

4 minutes ago, lenred said:

Quite right. If we get through to the Quarters and are drawn away and my chances of getting a ticket are less than they should be because our allocation has been reduced for no apparently good reason then I’ll be severely cheesed off.  Just allocate what is due and police it properly. The club will be setting a dangerous precedent if they don’t.  

Could be some sort of penalty from the FA too potentially- depends how much Wolves intend to push the issue...

Arsenal got one over only giving Man Utd 5,000/9,000 tickets.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Could be some sort of penalty from the FA too potentially- depends how much Wolves intend to push the issue...

Arsenal got one over only giving Man Utd 5,000/9,000 tickets.

To be fair the club would deserve it if it were to happen. As Arsenal did. I care more about fans rights tbh as opposed to any financial penalty the club would have to absorb. 

6 minutes ago, lenred said:

To be fair the club would deserve it if it were to happen. As Arsenal did. I care more about fans rights tbh as opposed to any financial penalty the club would have to absorb. 

Unless there was some sort of specific intelligence or pressing safety reason for a reduced allocation, there's not a lot of justification objectively speaking. On this, we are not privy to behind closed doors discussions so we just don't know. Possibly even this may not override any penalty if the FA don't approve.

They gave 5,000 of a possible 9,000 on safety grounds.

Of the remaining 4,000, they agreed presumably with Man United and the FA that 15% of those 4,000 should be given away to charity (600) and that the remainder could only be sold after agreement between the two clubs. Now these tickets if there is a reduced allocation presumably are not on sale anyway but it does show why 10%, segregation and 1,000 City fans in the Atyeo would have been a non starter.

If Wolves push the issue, perhaps we will get a fine or restrictions on sales in certain areas for a future home game if we win. :dunno:

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

End of the day it is what it is, moaning about it won’t make clubs change their mind.

Again.... Why are so many of you assuming we have not given them a full allocation?

The guy who was claiming we gave them 2,600 has proven that he made that number up

Working in Wolverhampton today, their supporters I know here are adamant that they sold more than 3k by the third release of ticket sales

Archived