IGNORED

Over 20k sold for Wolves

Bar BS3

7 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Again.... Why are so many of you assuming we have not given them a full allocation?

The guy who was claiming we gave them 2,600 has proven that he made that number up

Working in Wolverhampton today, their supporters I know here are adamant that they sold more than 3k by the third release of ticket sales

On the wolves ticket site all blocks in the Atyeo are sold out so to me that would indicate a full allocation 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Is that relatively new then?  I went up in the 16/17 season and was on the side.

I've been in both stands for City games in the past. The stand behind the goal for our game in the season we got relegated back to League 1 and along the side every other time. 

I gather it's dependent on the number of away fans expected. They give a section of the stand behind the goal to away fans with smaller followings. For bigger followings, it's along the side of the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, MC26 said:

I've been in both stands for City games in the past. The stand behind the goal for our game in the season we got relegated back to League 1 and along the side every other time.

If you’re referring to the 1999 relegation, we were definitely accommodated along the side of the ground for that game!

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Is that relatively new then?  I went up in the 16/17 season and was on the side.

The last couple of times I’ve been, we’ve been behind the goal, but that was prior to then. Although I’m sure I’ve seen other away fans in that area more recently. 

I know they used to put away fans down the side, I’ve also been there a couple of times, so maybe they have gone back to that as the norm now. 

5 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

If you’re referring to the 1999 relegation, we were definitely accommodated along the side of the ground for that game!

No, the SOD relegation season was behind the goal. What was that..? 2012/13..? 

5 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

2012/13 when both of us went down to League 1. Might've even been the first season that new stand was opened. 

16 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

No, the SOD relegation season was behind the goal. What was that..? 2012/13..? 

13 minutes ago, MC26 said:

2012/13 when both of us went down to League 1. Might've even been the first season that new stand was opened. 

Thanks for the clarification, couldn’t have gone to that game!

• Admin
46 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Left it late and haven't bought a ticket yet, tried on the phone a few times but on hold for over an hour, and can not find my online details to purchase on the site. 

Does anyone know if they sell tickets at the ground on non-matchdays?

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO This phone issue really needs addressing now, constantly people are on here saying the same thing about the phone lines

@reddogkev Unless you are after exact seats, it will be POTD

image.png

54 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Left it late and haven't bought a ticket yet, tried on the phone a few times but on hold for over an hour, and can not find my online details to purchase on the site. 

Does anyone know if they sell tickets at the ground on non-matchdays?

Thought you’d still be able to order online and either have an e-ticket, or download a mobile ticket on to your phone?

Good luck!

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/categories/bristolcityfchome

• Admin
20 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Thought you’d still be able to order online and either have an e-ticket, or download a mobile ticket on to your phone?

Good luck!

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/categories/bristolcityfchome

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

......and can not find my online details to purchase on the site. 

15 hours ago, City Rocker said:

So you choose your games based on how big the opposition team is? And Wolves just aren't big enough for you?

I'm guessing you didn't bother with the Plymouth game last season then. Or, say, York City in '83/84? Point is it's all about the City, who gives a **** about the opponents? 

Yeah I do mate,  but in no way would I expect priority tickets for the cups, that should go to the people that actually bother to turn up to these less attractive games. In the the past I've usually gone to all cup games,  but i don't choose to anymore. Like I said,  when we are going well the league,  that's what floats my boat, so would rather watch a cup game on tv, then go to a tasty away fixture in the coming months. My funds arent limitless at the moment, so have to make a more calculated evaluation of what games I wanna go to.

Can't remember I was at York in 83-84, fair play to you if you can remember that,  your memory is certainly alot better than mine!

14 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Fair enough mate, like you say.. you can’t help how you feel about the game. 

I don’t mean this in a condescending way, but I’m guessing that you are a fair bit younger than me..? I’m 40. 

I still hold the FA Cup very dear and have some great memories from it. I still get excitited at the draws and would never feel apathetic about any FA Cup game. I still feel the “magic”, however, I do know it’s not regarded in the same way in more recent years and I’m guessing that you are a newer generation of fan and it genuinely doesn’t mean as much to you as others my age, and older. 

Funny thing is,  I'm 44. Been going down the gate since 82 and have had a season ticket every year since 91.

Think your attitude towards the cups is brilliant,  but people just have to accept other fans might have different priorities and thoughts towards certain matches. 

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wolves forum now reckon they have barring the front row or 2 netted off, the whole Atyeo.

Don't know how many that is- 3,500?

Probably because it may be that club are reducing amount by 10% as they expect all Wolves fans to be standing?

Atyeo capacity is approx 4,000 but also consider the covered over seats and -10% , then 3,500 seems about right.

Total seating capacity is thought to be a little bit under 27,000 but with reduction of 10% in S82 and segregation it must be around the numbers we had against the Mancs. Just above 26,000.

The Bears rugby also have non reserved seating in two, maybe four, blocks of Dolman with 10% reduced capacity. Hence they didn't get the "rebuilt" stadium record when playing Barff in first game of this season.

13 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

There is a picture on Instagram of Lee Johnson being interviewed for Sky Soccer Saturday, which shows the netting already in place. 

I’m not going to believe visual evidence, broadcast on Sky Sports, until the font of all knowledge @BessexRED confirms this is true, as he knows everything and trusting other sources just leads to me being “pig ignorant”..! 

27 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’m not going to believe visual evidence, broadcast on Sky Sports, until the font of all knowledge @BessexRED confirms this is true, as he knows everything and trusting other sources just leads to me being “pig ignorant”..! 

Two days on and you’re still rattled by it? Get something interesting going in your life, mate.

16 minutes ago, Shotbybothsides said:

Away teams at Wolves have the choice of a larger allocation down the side (just under 3000) in the Steve Bull lower tier, or 1700 in the North Bank corner quadrant.

I don't know why any City fan would want to follow us at Molineux.

I've seen City turning over giants like Manure, Arsenal, Spurs, Wham, Liverpool, Leeds on their own patches but after seven visits to Wolves, I have yet to see us record such an event.

I'm only 75 years, so I presume that if I can last another couple of decades, I'll be able to see it happen when Wolves are on another fast run to Division Four in three successive relegations. They couldn't even leave that ignominious honour with us! But at least they will then hold the record on their own.

Looking forward to Sunday. Should be entertaining with both sides going for a win.

Archived