IGNORED

Today's games

JamesBCFC

17 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Derby 2-0 down at Brighton.

Unless they can pull off a big comeback it looks like they're going out.

Derby have been very poor, lucky it's only 2-0. They look slow and ponderous all over the pitch and their centre half, no.5, lucky to have not got 2nd yellow. On this showing we have nothing to fear from them.

32 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Derby 2-0 down at Brighton.

Unless they can pull off a big comeback it looks like they're going out.

16 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Derby have been very poor, lucky it's only 2-0. They look slow and ponderous all over the pitch and their centre half, no.5, lucky to have not got 2nd yellow. On this showing we have nothing to fear from them.

I’m sorry, I don’t know who you are talking about. 

Derby..? Not heard of them all season. 

Frank Lampards former teammate Ashley Cole scores for Frank Lampards Derby County to make it 2-1. (That better @Bar BS3?)

4 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

More interested in Villa v WBA and Sheff Uth v Reading myself and perhaps Bolton v Norwich too.

Well those games haven't kicked off yet, so bit difficult for updates on them isn't it?

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Thread is titled 'Todays Games'.  The ones I mentioned can affect us a lot more than Frank Lamppost's Derby ?

They also haven't started yet. Not overly difficult to understand. But here you go, there are all currently 0-0 as they havent started.

The Derby game is one in a competition we are still in, so is also relevant to us.

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Villa v West Brom a draw has to be our preferred result. 

I reckon so, although a villa win would be next preferable. 

Any result where sheff Utd or Norwich drop points. Would be nice, says captain obvious. :laugh:. 

Hopefully derby picked up a few knocks plus the several bookings. I’m so sporting!!

17 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Villa v West Brom a draw has to be our preferred result. 

Yep but Vila win not the end of the world as I just don’t see them consistent enough to challenge top 6

1 hour ago, old_eastender said:

Correct

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

I think they are referring to Frank Lampards Derby County, but not quite sure!

Wrong - they are  referring to  Derby County that's losing 2-0

44 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

FLDC are out

Wrong again - it's Derby County that has been knocked out.

Frank Lampard's Derby are the team going well in the championship and knocking on the door of the play offs.

Archived