IGNORED

Today's games

JamesBCFC

16 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

As Pompey fans might have been thinking at half time today..! 

The trouble is the gulf between Norwich and Bolton is probably a lot bigger than Pompey v Southend. They really could have been 5 up from what I have seen (and I missed the first 10 minutes)!

Would love to be proved wrong and Bolton manage to get back into it somehow, if it stays as it is they won't even be tired tomorrow morning let alone against us next week!

4 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

But we were 1 point outside the top 4 before today's games.

Better if we were in that group

We will not keep on winning and when we drop points others will pick up points. If we finish 6th this season it will be a massive success - and still have a squeak of going up.

Pretty confident West Brom will get one of the two auto spots. 

Any of the remaining six could make the other. Don’t think Norwich, Leeds or Sheff Utd are immune to a losing streak. Us, Boro and Derby all work to do but could make it. 

20 minutes ago, TomF said:

If Carling did football results, they’d be as shite as the beer. 

On the other hand, at the foot of League 1, Shrews, Bradford, Oxford are all drawing whilst Gills are winning. These results would lift all of them over the team currently 20th , whoever that is! :fingerscrossed:

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Yeah, the top 3 are pulling away a bit, but they could have a bad run or an injury to their best player.

............or they could encounter an in form Bristol City!

Think we will need to beat Norwich, Sheff U and Leeds if we are to have a chance of challenging for autos.

4 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Whilst not the set of results I'd have chosen, I do think - as others have said - the automatics are maybe a little out of reach. For now, let's put as much distance as possible between us and the chasing pack.

This, Villa now out of it, Preston could be also unless they beat Forest this 2nd half. Blackburn could be out of it if they don’t beat Boro tomorrow.

Archived