IGNORED

Soccer saturday

BLRed

8 minutes ago, Xiled said:

We got a few seconds on Football Focus. Martin Keown said he would be at the Wolves match. Trotted out some generic crap about how well we're playing - clearly doesn't have a clue about us.

Colin Murray remains the messiah for his actual knowledge of Championship football.

Watched football focus, and actually though they were going to finish the programme without mentioning us at all - mention of Bristol City ( and Wolves!) seemed almost an afterthought, jammed in at the end.

Dan Walker did, of course, ask the pundits about how impressed they all were with the job Frank Lampard is doing at Derby, but without mentioning how impressed they were that FLDC had fallen behind Lee Johnson's Bristol City in the promotion race!

5 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

That's weird because they don't.

You aren't spouting bullshit yet again are you RR?

Taken from the BBC website report Villa v WBA, looks like it's the worst home record in all 4 divisions. Not sure about division 5 though!

With top scorer Tammy Abraham firing blanks for once, Villa were well beaten as their total of home goals conceded this season rose to 32 in 17 games, the worst in English football's top four divisions.

18 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Taken from the BBC website report Villa v WBA, looks like it's the worst home record in all 4 divisions. Not sure about division 5 though!

With top scorer Tammy Abraham firing blanks for once, Villa were well beaten as their total of home goals conceded this season rose to 32 in 17 games, the worst in English football's top four divisions.

According to JamesBCFC I’ve been ‘spouting  bullshit’...............:cool2:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

According to JamesBCFC I’ve been ‘spouting  bullshit’...............:cool2:

You said they had the "worst defensive record" in all 4 divisions"

22 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Yep, not what @Robbored said.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

What is it about Villa conceding 32 goals in 17 games being the worst in England’s top four division that you don’t understand?   :dunno:

You said they have the worst defensive record.

There's 2 teams in the Championship with worse.

Worst defensive home record is a different thing.

What is it about that that you don't understand? :dunno:

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

Are they saying how great Villa are? On Soccer Saturday they’ve mention several times that Villa have the worst defensive  record in the entire EFL......

Have they? “Villa have the worst defensive record in the entire EFL?” - based on what? Goals conceded? If so, they are incorrect...

Edit - I see that @JamesBCFC has been admirably jousting with the forum troll over this point already....apologies for sticking my nose in!

13 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Jeff Stelling definitely said ‘worst defensive record in England’ - he made zero mention to ‘home’ defensive record....you are correct in all your challenges @JamesBCFC ....

13 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

So now you’re splitting hairs?.............:cool2:

33 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Have they? “Villa have the worst defensive record in the entire EFL?” - based on what? Goals conceded? If so, they are incorrect...

Edit - I see that @JamesBCFC has been admirably jousting with the forum troll over this point already....apologies for sticking my nose in!

really don't think I would stick my nose in it.

9 hours ago, BOSRed said:

Honestly makes my blood boil.

start talking in depth about how the championship, who's equipped to go up, who can challenge etc and none ONE mention of Bristol city at all. No mention of our form our position or anything. Pundits mentioned every club around us, even teams like hull and villa that seem to have blown their chance yet could even mention us...

As much as I'm happy we're  going under the radar, it's ridiculous how we get zero acknowledgement at the very least of the position were in in the league...

We have been getting bigged up on Talksport a lot, but to be fair who cares really if mentioned or not?

Archived