IGNORED

Norwich Flights

class not gas

17 minutes ago, class not gas said:

Any body booked to fly from Exeter to Norwich with Fly BMI. They have gone into liquidation and all flights cancelled.

Erm.... Flybe operate those flights. Think they’ve recently mated up with Virgin. I had a looksee a couple of months back While flights were cheap, schedules  meant staying for a long weekend with accommodation costs. 

Flybmi don’t operate from Exeter as far as I’m aware.

8 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Erm.... Flybe operate those flights. Think they’ve recently mated up with Virgin. I had a looksee a couple of months back While flights were cheap, schedules  meant staying for a long weekend with accommodation costs. 

Well we flew with them last year from Exeter to Norwich.

12 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Correct, flights cheap as chips (cheaper than train) but two nights accommodation bumps it up.

1 minute ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I certainly panicked when first seen! Read it quick!! But I’m booked with Flybe phew haha

Same as us! Where you staying?

Unfortunately, can't go as other family stuff has cropped up - but we'll be going up the week after to see a couple of new arrivals in the family. Bad timing !

But flew up there a few times and stayed either with relatives or Premier Inn in the city centre - which was cheap as I remember it.

Last time I drove up I had to change a tyre when I arrived and another when I got back...much prefer the flights.

3 minutes ago, class not gas said:

Accomodation in Yarmouth is much cheaper and only about 1/2 hour on the train. About £10 return if I remember correctly. 

Stayed in Pontins for the weekend at Hemsby a couple of times - bloody cheap but a bit down market. Good laugh though.

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Unfortunately, can't go as other family stuff has cropped up - but we'll be going up the week after to see a couple of new arrivals in the family. Bad timing !

But flew up there a few times and stayed either with relatives or Premier Inn in the city centre - which was cheap as I remember it.

Last time I drove up I had to change a tyre when I arrived and another when I got back...much prefer the flights.

Stayed in Pontins for the weekend at Hemsby a couple of times - bloody cheap but a bit down market. Good laugh though.

Ah I see. Yeah 10 of us in the premier inn!! Gonna be carnage!

Archived