IGNORED

Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers FA Cup Match Day

Septic Peg

Only three changes by them, one or two for knocks a bit like us, so going to be an 'honest' cup tie at least. Going to have our work cut out today methinks. It is kind of a shot to nothing, so whilst hoping for a decent game, not to fussed if we come a cropper really.

16 minutes ago, Spike said:

I have a few Wolves fans in my friends circle, I'm really not looking forward to later. On one hand I want to be optimistic, on the other hand Wolves are a solid team and double digits in consecutive wins seems a little much to ask for ?

I'm proper sh**ing bricks right now. 

The Major has some oil that will help with that Spike.

1 hour ago, pillred said:

Try hesgoal about 30 mins before kick off, click on game listing then when the screen appears click on red cross in middle of screen not the other one, when game comes on click full screen icon hope that helps it will be on there.

It's showing on the hesgoal schedule, which I'm delighted to say is even accessible in Lincolnshire!  :)

4 minutes ago, downendcity said:

It's showing on the hesgoal schedule, which I'm delighted to say is even accessible in Lincolnshire!  :)

That’s nothing. I asked earlier about trying to get the stream on a transatlantic flight. After much deliberation I shelled the money for the inflight WiFi and am currently waiting for Hesgosl stream to start.

In any event, happy to confirm OTIB works fast as lightning at 30,000 feet. Better than  the “AshtonGate Edgz” Wifi....!

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

That’s nothing. I asked earlier about trying to get the stream on a transatlantic flight. After much deliberation I shelled the money for the inflight WiFi and am currently waiting for Hesgosl stream to start.

In any event, happy to confirm OTIB works fast as lightning at 30,000 feet. Better than  the “AshtonGate Edgz” Wifi....!

So much for City flying under the radar then! :)

Mornin' all.......COYR!     Think we will come out flying, catch them cold and take an early lead, they will take out their frustration on Palmer and get a red. We will see out a comfortable 2-0 win. 

At least that's how it played out in my dream last night.

Archived