IGNORED

Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers FA Cup Match Day

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Does the FA Cup have different rules? That's three handballs not given now, 2 potential penalties and the one that led to their goal... 

Hand ball rule applies differently to Prmeier League teams when they play against EFL teams.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Does the FA Cup have different rules? That's three handballs not given now, 2 potential penalties and the one that led to their goal... 

Their goal the ref had no chance of seeing it, and the last one was never a pen in a million years. The main one should have been a defo pen though.

3 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Our lack of technical ability has been very clear today. Well organised though. 

Not so much the lack of, just the opposition showing better technical ability.

We certainly don;t look out of our depth, just lack that little bit extra in the final third of the pitch.

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

First time Ive seen Palmer, ineffective admittedly against a good team and loves a dive. Get up Kasey.

I think Palmer is the main player showing drive. He's battling for everything, high energy, beating players. I do agree he goes down too quickly though. 

I think this game is highlighting our issues, we're able to compete with a fantastic team but we just don't have that striker we need to be clinical. 

I genuinely think with that stand out striker like we've had in the recent past such as Abraham, Kodjia, Ried etc we could really be pushing for promotion. 

Archived