IGNORED

Bristol City v Wolverhampton Wanderers FA Cup Match Day

Septic Peg

Lack of application in the first half cost us, but showed second half that we can match PL teams when we are up for it.

Wolves a good side, very well organised and very strong/fit, can see why they are doing well in the PL.

Not too concerned about the result, just a shame about that first half.

Better team in the 2nd half and deserved more.

ODowda was poor throughout, incredibly wasteful.

Paterson looked really good when he came on.

Now Mr Diedhiou, I am not expecting this to be over popular but I'm sorry guys he seems to have a time delay mechanism in his brain that renders him 1 yard behind play at all times, his positioning in the box is piss poor especially in the 6 yard box, he is always behind his marker, he never attempts a run in front across his marker, he never tries runs to move defenders out to make space for others especially at dead ball situations and never ever makes near post runs, he does not hold the ball up well enough and is too easily moved off of the ball, sadly we have no cover for him.

Really not nice to lose that match!

Wolves first half had it way too easy. Second half they will count themselves very fortunate to leave with the win. Excellent display from team and Lee Johnson for that tactical change at half time. I never thought I would be saying I felt Paterson should come on. When he did, we had that little bit more and not scoring was a bit down to the rub of the green ?

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Better team in the 2nd half and deserved more.

ODowda was poor throughout, incredibly wasteful.

Paterson looked really good when he came on.

Now Mr Diedhiou, I am not expecting this to be over popular but I'm sorry guys he seems to have a time delay mechanism in his brain that renders him 1 yard behind play at all times, his positioning in the box is piss poor especially in the 6 yard box, he is always behind his marker, he never attempts a run in front across his marker, he never tries runs to move defenders out to make space for others especially at dead ball situations and never ever makes near post runs, he does not hold the ball up well enough and is too easily moved off of the ball, sadly we have no cover for him.

You’re right, that’s not over popular.  I thought Diedhiou did his job well today, without ever being given any room by the Wolves defence.  Oh, and I thought O’Dowda was excellent in the second half.

4 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

You’re right, that’s not over popular.  I thought Diedhiou did his job well today, without ever being given any room by the Wolves defence.  Oh, and I thought O’Dowda was excellent in the second half.

Not over popular with you.

I have never seen ODowda give the ball away so much, however he does have the ability to score when not playing well I get that.

If you thought Diedhiou did his job well, I would hate to even imagine how bad he would be if you thought he was below average or just poor. Sorry never looked a threat all game.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

What’s the gas ***** doing on radio Bristol having a pop at LJ? Who did they play in the 5th round then?

feckin besotted loser!

Absolute idiot, what was the point and accusing LJ of being a tinker man. Just shows the mentality of their support.

Archived