IGNORED

Radio Bristol Sag

Swede

Listening to Radio Bristol after the match and a "Mark" phoned in who said he was a sag and glad wolves won and it's all thanks to tinkerman Lee.

What an absolute moron. It's halfwits like him which just about sum the fewers up.

The sags could've lost over the weekend (if they'd had a game) but his weekend is made up that City lost.

To celebrate I expect his sister gets it tonight, well it will make a change from his Nan I suppose.

Did their shower of shit play this weekend? I genuinely have no idea but it's great to see they still care more about us than their own 'club'.

No doubt we will be in a 'slump' according to the fewers after losing to a top Premier league side in a cup competition they were ousted from last year.

Don't get me wrong, I would howl with laughter if they got relegated but have no idea of any of their players or who they're playing at any given time. As for ringing in to a phone in to discuss the losers, why on earth would I do that as I really couldn't give a shit about them?

OTIB

4 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

The fact he even knows we changed our squad a bit means he knows the ins and outs of our players and our squad. Truly hilarious.

Oh well, back he and the other backwards inbreds go to shitting their little pants at the abhorrent though that there's a small chance we might go up.

Fair point, I can't think of 1 player from the sag team, in fact I can only name 1from the last 10 years and he couldn't wait to leave for us. 

Think a lot of people don’t/didn’t realise Pack was injured midweek. If he’d had have been fully fit we’d have probably only made one change at half time as he’d have started.  Do wonder if Taylor for KP might have been a better switch myself 

11 minutes ago, TomF said:

Think a lot of people don’t/didn’t realise Pack was injured midweek. If he’d had have been fully fit we’d have probably only made one change at half time as he’d have started.  Do wonder if Taylor for KP might have been a better switch myself 

Indeed. I caught the tail end of an interview with LJ where he was talking about Marlon having stitches in his achilles. I'm quite surprised he risked him today TBH after hearing that, especially if we could have lost him for next week. 

We gave it a good go in the 2nd half so no disgrace and Wolves are obviously a very good side.

NEXT!! 

2 hours ago, Swede said:

Listening to Radio Bristol after the match and a "Mark" phoned in who said he was a sag and glad wolves won and it's all thanks to tinkerman Lee.

What an absolute moron. It's halfwits like him which just about sum the fewers up.

The sags could've lost over the weekend (if they'd had a game) but his weekend is made up that City lost.

To celebrate I expect his sister gets it tonight, well it will make a change from his Nan I suppose.

Balls deep in his mum.

This forum could do BCFC a lot of good with calling out those idiots Mark and Ian who call Radio Bristol after every home game. I have it on good authority GT actually calls them, Ian is a ST holder but loves the sound of his own opinion especially when he can find something to criticise as BS3.

Mark is a complete clown and we wouldn't need to be wound up (as many on this thread clearly are) if we called in on Radio Bristol airways with all the reasons why City are so good to watch and support. Make the point it is contrary to ' the other lot' if you wish but remember GT is as much a sag as any of these other numpties

Archived