IGNORED

Radio Bristol Sag

Swede

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

This forum could do BCFC a lot of good with calling out those idiots Mark and Ian who call Radio Bristol after every home game. I have it on good authority GT actually calls them, Ian is a ST holder but loves the sound of his own opinion especially when he can find something to criticise as BS3.

Mark is a complete clown and we wouldn't need to be wound up (as many on this thread clearly are) if we called in on Radio Bristol airways with all the reasons why City are so good to watch and support. Make the point it is contrary to ' the other lot' if you wish but remember GT is as much a sag as any of these other numpties

Tbf I think that's very harsh on GT, who, despite his gashead links is very balanced in his hosting 

15 hours ago, Swede said:

Listening to Radio Bristol after the match and a "Mark" phoned in who said he was a sag and glad wolves won and it's all thanks to tinkerman Lee.

What an absolute moron. It's halfwits like him which just about sum the fewers up.

The sags could've lost over the weekend (if they'd had a game) but his weekend is made up that City lost.

To celebrate I expect his sister gets it tonight, well it will make a change from his Nan I suppose.

First three sentences I get.

Surely, your last sentence takes you deeper in the gutter than the 'Mark the Gas' comments. No doubt sag chat will be all over it.

Meanwhile, it's quite usual for us to celebrate a Gas defeat whilst a gas relegation is a monumentally satisfying event. 

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

This forum could do BCFC a lot of good with calling out those idiots Mark and Ian who call Radio Bristol after every home game. I have it on good authority GT actually calls them, Ian is a ST holder but loves the sound of his own opinion especially when he can find something to criticise as BS3.

Mark is a complete clown and we wouldn't need to be wound up (as many on this thread clearly are) if we called in on Radio Bristol airways with all the reasons why City are so good to watch and support. Make the point it is contrary to ' the other lot' if you wish but remember GT is as much a sag as any of these other numpties

I often meet up with Ian pre match in the SC&T bar and no doubt he’s an opinionated guy but he does make a lot of sense. I always listen out for him match report traveling back after the game. 

If the Mark you refer to is the same guy who used to post on here Green Un then he too talks a lot of sense. I sometimes chat with him pre match as well in the bar.. 

Ian and his pal Pete sometimes get into discussing politics.......:sleeping:.......I’ve told both of them to shut the flip up and if I want to hear about politics I’ll watch  Question Time........:facepalm:

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

If you can do better call in and give your thoughts, if GT feels you have more insight, or entertaining he will call you instead - he can only work with what he has.

33 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I often meet up with Ian pre match in the SC&T bar and no doubt he’s an opinionated guy but he does make a lot of sense. I always listen out for him match report traveling back after the game. 

If the Mark you refer to is the same guy who used to post on here Green Un then he too talks a lot of sense. I sometimes chat with him pre match as well in the bar.. 

Ian and his pal Pete sometimes get into discussing politics.......:sleeping:.......I’ve told both of them to shut the flip up and if I want to hear about politics I’ll watch  Question Time........:facepalm:

Ian makes sense to you but you don’t make sense to a lot of us . There you have it . You both talk rubbish . 

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ian makes sense to you but you don’t make sense to a lot of us . There you have it . You both talk rubbish . 

So you don’t understand concise, insightful and articulate post match comments from Ian?  

Says more about your lack of understanding of the beautiful game............:disapointed2se:

The reality is that very few people ring up Radio Bristol after a match. It would be good to hear more and different voices but fair play to the guys who do give their views week after week.

Unless you're a sag calling to celebrate your rival's first defeat in more than three months. If you do that, you're just tragic.

How embarrassing was that? Was it the same guy who decided to cry to the Man City fans last year?

They're getting forgotten about and are desperately trying to stay/be relevant.

I stumbled across a random tweet about Notts County's attendances over the weekend, they've been getting impressive numbers at the bottom of league 2, largely due to cheap tickets I understand but impressive nonetheless. Imagine my shock when the comments consisted of Rovers fans slating the attendances and justifying their criticism by talking about how they used to regularly get 15k at Eastville but are hampered at their current ground. 

46 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So you don’t understand concise, insightful and articulate post match comments from Ian?  

Says more about your lack of understanding of the beautiful game............:disapointed2se:

Insightful? You’re are having a laugh, if we play brilliant football for 85mins he would come on and focus on the 5 minutes, when we weren’t. You can actually hear the disappointment in his voice when we have won a game. He must have been really hated this unbeaten run. I wouldn’t know because when he comes on now I switch channels, he would always lower the mood after a win and if we had lost it took all my efforts not to drive straight into the Avon.   

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

The Mark who usually phones up was first on yesterday and is not the same Mark who phoned up later and was Gas.  I don’t think Mark 1 said anything idiotic, think he said it as it was....which in fairness to him he usually does.  He has no agenda.

Ian is very negative, tries to come across like he is Pep, but is so set in his ways he can’t see a good performance or result anymore.

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

Insightful? You’re are having a laugh, if we play brilliant football for 85mins he would come on and focus on the 5 minutes, when we weren’t. You can actually hear the disappointment in his voice when we have won a game. He must have been really hated this unbeaten run. I wouldn’t know because when he comes on now I switch channels, he would always lower the mood after a win and if we had lost it took all my efforts not to drive straight into the Avon.   

I agree with you BigC.  @Robbored - I know you know him and you think he has lots of knowledge / insight, but he gets it wrong, because he’s trying to come across as a professional pundit and make listeners think he is, when he’s not!!  He should be calling in as a fan who’s watched the game, yet he’s trying to be all superior, and he fails....and GT has called him out of late.  

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

To you Steve but not to most of us

Most of us can appreciate his insights into the beautiful game. Sad reflection on you if you see what he says as bollocks.........:disapointed2se:

In your mind it’s most people . The reality is quite different . You,  like him come across as if your shit don’t stink. You try to put down other people’s opinion constantly but I saw through your bullshit a long time ago. As I said before I have a mate who sits very close to you in the dolman and he’s always said you talk out your ass constantly. 

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

In your mind it’s most people . The reality is quite different . You,  like him come across as if your shit don’t stink. You try to put down other people’s opinion constantly but I saw through your bullshit a long time ago. As I said before I have a mate who sits very close to you in the dolman and he’s always said you talk out your ass constantly. 

? ? ? ? ?

18 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Brilliant. My rovers mates were watching the game today. They want to watch proper football so they tuned in. Said we were unlucky and gave a good account of ourselves against a decent prem side.

Yes went back to avon packett a gashead sat in the corner said you were robbed should have had a pen 

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Hey, Steve - if you consider my posts are bullshit then then simply just put me on ignore..... then you don’t get to read them.  :dunno:

7 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Zero Marks for you Sir, and your 'authority'.

Ian and I call Radio Bristol and they call us back if they choose to.

Anyone is free to call the station with their views and the post-match hour would be all the better if they did.

For the record, Ian is an excellent summariser and tells it like it is.

I'm more sentimental.

But then I'm just an idiot

Just not the one you thought.

Thank you for listening.

Mark Tovey

46 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Hey, Steve - if you consider my posts are bullshit then then simply just put me on ignore..... then you don’t get to read them.  :dunno:

Because everyone speeds past a car crash.

26 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Then you’d have one less person to call you out on your condescending and arrogant posts. So no thanks I’ll pass on that. 

Shame.......for you that is. 

You’ll just have to tolerate my posts................:cool2:

Some posters call me out regularly and it makes absolutely no difference to me but it does bother them....:dunno:

39 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Zero Marks for you Sir, and your 'authority'.

Ian and I call Radio Bristol and they call us back if they choose to.

Anyone is free to call the station with their views and the post-match hour would be all the better if they did.

For the record, Ian is an excellent summariser and tells it like it is.

I'm more sentimental.

But then I'm just an idiot

Just not the one you thought.

Thank you for listening.

Mark Tovey

No he isn’t he twists the game to his way of thinking!

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Shame.......for you that is. 

You’ll just have to tolerate my posts................:cool2:

Some posters call me out regularly and it makes absolutely no difference to me but it does bother them....:dunno:

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest sunshine . I just find you a bit pathetic. You spend all day ever day on here with nothing better to do than look down your nose at people . I pity you to be honest. 

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest sunshine . I just find you a bit pathetic. You spend all day ever day on here with nothing better to do than look down your nose at people . I pity you to be honest. 

Thanks for that Steve........:rofl2br:

Explain to me why I have over 7k likes?      :cool2:

Archived