IGNORED

Radio Bristol Sag

Swede

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Actually Steve, my like count was pointed out to me by another poster......I wasn’t aware of it until then.

Don't usually respond to the petty side of this forum, but I have seen you mention your like count a couple of times. You have 8000ish "reactions" not likes. This includes the negative ones that we used to have and the, ahem, "aubergine" one nowadays.

Even if it was all likes you have over 30k posts, not a great return to be honest. E.g. steviestevieneville who you responded to has 4k likes in 4k posts.

You talk a fairly equal amount of bollocks to sense in my view, but don't use meaningless internet points to try to convince people otherwise.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Actually Steve, my like count was pointed out to me by another poster......I wasn’t aware of it until then.

It’s not the first time you’ve mentioned it , is it. To be honest , considering you’ve been on here since the dawn of time it should be double that. 

2 hours ago, redsince1994 said:

Don't usually respond to the petty side of this forum, but I have seen you mention your like count a couple of times. You have 8000ish "reactions" not likes. This includes the negative ones that we used to have and the, ahem, "aubergine" one nowadays.

Even if it was all likes you have over 30k posts, not a great return to be honest. E.g. steviestevieneville who you responded to has 4k likes in 4k posts.

You talk a fairly equal amount of bollocks to sense in my view, but don't use meaningless internet points to try to convince people otherwise.

Ah, but of the 30k, 5k were RR's original posts and the other 25k were RR trying to defend the original 5,000 posts from the forum reaction!

Ian is the biggest armchair reporter you’ll ever see. Didn’t he run away from OTIB because people didn’t think he was as great as he did?

The way he talks on Twitter you’d think he was as many others have said a former pro or someone inside the club. In his head, I imagine he is.

Don’t listen to RB much any more but had the misfortune to be brought into a state of depression by his analysis after QPR last week. We’d just won our ninth game in a row with a last minute goal, I think someone told him we’d just been relegated.

Just think. Any G*shead taking the piss yesterday has had since 24 November last year to at least make it funny. That's a long time to wait to take the piss out of the better looking, more successful, rich bloke with more friends next door, and the best they can come up with is that

Pathetic. Even for that lot

Thanks for the support Big C.

Most proper (regular home and away fans) I know turn off radio Bristol after a game even if we've won when Mark and Ian come on..And I'm sorry to advise you GT is not fair-handed and never will be.

His questioning may not appear biased but by definition is because he treats both clubs as if they are the same; with the same fan base (24k to 6k) playing the same opposition  (Norwich A. Leeds H. // Accrington). This is hugely biased in favour of the little club he loved and against the club he hated. So a show with GT and negative Ian is a 'mare to listen to. Change the contributors, End of!

20 hours ago, Robbored said:

Thanks for that Steve........:rofl2br:

Explain to me why I have over 7k likes?      :cool2:

Never realised it was that many  Gasheads that have travelled in your minibus RR. :)

19 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

?? how sad is that when a old man needs to count likes to feed his ego ??? 

Give an old boy credit  for counting 7,000.

When I try to count mine, I get to 15 or 16, then forgot where I got to and have to start all over again!

On 18/02/2019 at 09:24, Davefevs said:

The Mark who usually phones up was first on yesterday and is not the same Mark who phoned up later and was Gas.  I don’t think Mark 1 said anything idiotic, think he said it as it was....which in fairness to him he usually does.  He has no agenda.

Ian is very negative, tries to come across like he is Pep, but is so set in his ways he can’t see a good performance or result anymore.

Ain't I lucky that after home games I'm in the car and don't put the radio on and after away matches, I get cooking the dinner. So I never listen to all the calls from supporters of any side.

GT could play a recording from ten years ago and it would still be the same dross radio.

41 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Give an old boy credit  for counting 7,000.

When I try to count mine, I get to 15 or 16, then forgot where I got to and have to start all over again!

Were you, by any chance, the financial officer at Swindon town in the past? 1 for you, 3 for me, 1 for you, 3 for me etc etc. :whistle2:

20 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Were you, by any chance, the financial officer at Swindon town in the past? 1 for you, 3 for me, 1 for you, 3 for me etc etc. :whistle2:

No, but Dianne Abbot was my maths and economics tutor at college.

5 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Most proper (regular home and away fans) I know turn off radio Bristol after a game even if we've won when Mark and Ian come on..And I'm sorry to advise you GT is not fair-handed and never will be.

His questioning may not appear biased but by definition is because he treats both clubs as if they are the same; with the same fan base (24k to 6k) playing the same opposition  (Norwich A. Leeds H. // Accrington). This is hugely biased in favour of the little club he loved and against the club he hated. So a show with GT and negative Ian is a 'mare to listen to. Change the contributors, End of!

Geoff Twentyman doesn't hate City. You're talking crap. 

9 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Geoff Twentyman doesn't hate City. You're talking crap. 

Agreed, I can't say I've noticed a gas bias from GT, certainly not in the most recent years. Considering he's ex gas, I think he's really quite good, especially his interviews with the powers that be where he asks proper questions and doesn't tow the line.

I met him on the golf course a few years ago and he genuinely loves his football, particularly Liverpool, he spent quite a while chatting to a friend and myself in the 19th hole. ?

He's okay is GT. 

“Mark” is typical of most Gasheads that I know. It really is pathetic. They are absolutely bricking it at the thought that we could go up. Bricking it. Even dare to mention anything City related right now and it is pounced upon aggressively by the Rovers braindeads. I think the real problem for them is that their own club is heading down the shitter and the future looks very grim, and so any success for us in their eyes is a direct attack on them and instead of channeling their frustrations towards their own club they act all Narcissistic about it. It’s such a childish mentality. I pity them for having chosen the wrong club to support but it really isn’t anything to do with City. 

7 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Sorry to advise you Twentyman isn’t the sports editor neither does he decide who gets called, so the coverage bias if any is nothing to do with him!

FWIW it’s a championship team and a league 1 team. They’ll put whoever rings in on air. In terms of match coverage, Yeovil get the same (albeit on worse frequencies) so I’m afraid you’re wide of the mark pal. But if you want to redress the balance of coverage, ring in.

Archived