IGNORED

Percy Plant

The Original OTIB

2 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Probably the best weekend of my life !!! Zeppelin on stage for 3 1/2 hrs in front of 200,000 people (I was close to the stage) Awesome.

Probably the best weekend of my life !!! Zeppelin on stage for 3 1/2 hrs in front of 200,000 people (I was close to the stage) Awesome.

We got to Stevenage on the Tuesday, me and my mate had some plastic sheeting and camped next to some Germans with a fridge in their tent... 

Depite the weird support line up Zepplin was the best gig I went to.. 

You Zep fans are all old, fat, greasy and spotty, with awful dress sense. We youngsters (at least a couple of years younger than you) have way spikier haircuts, are immaculately dressed and listen to the the latest, coolest music - The Jam, The Clash, The Specials. And we don't wear flares anymore, grandad!

PS: only joking of course, I love the Zep obviously, but when I was a teenager it was different, they were about as embarrassingly uncool as disco (I now love disco too!) and their fans were unapproachable geeks, along with the Floyd nerds. 

? ??

3 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

You Zep fans are all old, fat, greasy and spotty, with awful dress sense. We youngsters (at least a couple of years younger than you) have way spikier haircuts, are immaculately dressed and listen to the the latest, coolest music - The Jam, The Clash, The Specials. And we don't wear flares anymore, grandad!

PS: only joking of course, I love the Zep obviously, but when I was a teenager it was different, they were about as embarrassingly uncool as disco (I now love disco too!) and their fans were unapproachable geeks, along with the Floyd nerds. 

? ??

Us long hairs were called "jitters" in Bristol for some reason, never figured that one out :laugh:, I loved ska from early days as my older brother was an original skinhead, agree with you about Floyd nerds though :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Us long hairs were called "jitters" in Bristol for some reason, never figured that one out :laugh:, I loved ska from early days as my older brother was an original skinhead, agree with you about Floyd nerds though :laugh:

Fair play mate, jitters it was. We may have had a fight at the Quadrophenia screening?! 

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

Fair play mate, jitters it was. We may have had a fight at the Quadrophenia screening?! 

Nah not me,  I actually loved and bought all the punk and ska music, I did have to protect myself once from a scooter mob up on the Downs once, nothing my machete couldn't handle though :laugh:

8 hours ago, City Rocker said:

? ??

How very dare you!

17 hours ago, City Rocker said:

? ??

I'm very offended by that City Rocker, I haven't got any spots at all.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Idem , covered the smell of da weed .

or at least that’s what we thought.

Used to hang out with an asthmatic bloke , always coughing his guts up , Hatter something I think ... 

:whistle2:

I couldn't handle weed, just made me sleep :laugh:, my mates always took the pee about that, ironically I could smoke as much as I like now and go buy it in the now legal weed shops here in Canada, but I can't buy Golden Virginia ffs :laugh:

Archived