IGNORED

Midweek games

Jerseybean

5 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Just take it as it comes, if we keep playing well we will do it ourselves, no need to rely on others.

That’s my mantra these days.  Don’t do any prediction leagues anymore, don’t do any of the “next 5 / 6 games” results threads either.

Boringly, I just take each game as it comes nowadays.

35 minutes ago, Whitchurch1966 said:

Who thought Ipswich would take a point from Frank Lampard's Derby County Rams Team? QPR can beat anyone at home. Apologies for being too optimistic.

Had a feeling Derby would find it harder than many anticipated- Ipswich though bottom, don't get thrashed at home in the main and that is an indicator. Derby with an away goal difference of zero don't tend to thrash sides on the road either- so all it takes in that scenario is for Derby to be a bit below par and Ipswich to over perform for a draw to become a realistic option- had it down as 2-1 Derby or something though.

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

We need QPR to pick up a bit of form, they are playing Middlesbrough on Saturday!

But as others have said, see how we do each game and let's see how the season finishes.  It is exciting though!

Tough set of fixtures for QPR - City, WBA, Boro, Leeds.

They could be up to 8 losses on the spin and dropping like a stone..

15 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Wonder when the Millwall game will get moved to? I read the other day we have an 18 day gap without a game in March but assume that's partly down to internationals?

First week in May I reckon.

15 hours ago, Red7 said:

I'm even more boring than you, @Davefevs. I take each half as it comes...

That is anything but a boring strategy Red.....Sunderland home and Derby away in recent seasons must have seen you go through a range of emotions akin to hanging onto a runaway rollercoaster, with no brakes, being operated on a rickety structure long since condemned by the health and safety authorities, due to the multiple undulations and G-force experiences being unsuitable for the average human, whilst searching for the seat belt that was no longer there....

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That is anything but a boring strategy Red.....Sunderland home and Derby away in recent seasons must have seen you go through a range of emotions akin to hanging onto a runaway rollercoaster, with no brakes, being operated on a rickety structure long since condemned by the health and safety authorities, due to the multiple undulations and G-force experiences being unsuitable for the average human, whilst searching for the seat belt that was no longer there....

Uhhh yeah you just described life!

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No. We just Won one, lost one, won one, lost one. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I see Derby now have a fixture problem/build up. Swansea away will need to be rearranged due to Swansea FA cup Q/F. The most likely date will be the last week of the season just after they play us. Leaving them with 3 very tricky end of season games.

So have City. 

32 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

Christ imagine that one at The Den if they still need results to stay up and we need results for top six...

Guess it depends how much further they go in the cup. Winnable game next round for them.

Archived