IGNORED

Sky Super Soccer 6

Sniper

Just wondered how many of you play this, and have you ever been close or let down by a last minute goal?

I think someone had a million snatched away with a goal in the last 5 minutes recently. I know you can't lose what you never had, but blimey, you're going to feel like crap for the rest of the weekend.

My best a few years ago is 24 points ? the 5 grand winner had 27 points.

15 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Just wondered how many of you play this, and have you ever been close or let down by a last minute goal?

I think someone had a million snatched away with a goal in the last 5 minutes recently. I know you can't lose what you never had, but blimey, you're going to feel like crap for the rest of the weekend.

Yep. This is the closest I've been 

Screenshot_20190218-163748_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190218-163758_Samsung Internet.jpg

27 minutes ago, Sniper said:

4 correct scores, 2 correct results, both one goal out going into injury time....praying, for a couple of goals.

However, my gutted feeling soon disappeared when 40 people shared the jackpot.  Was one of those weeks of 1-0, 2-1s where everyone scored well.

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

I play but I’ve never checked my results. 

• Admin

Not Super 6 but when I was at Uni I had put a quid on a 14 fold that going into the 90th minute had two teams drawing that needed to win for me to win a stupid amount of money. Those two teams then scored in stoppage time and I was cock a hoop until I noticed that Barnet had conceded a stoppage time equaliser. Since then I've always disliked Barnet for some reason.

3 hours ago, Ian M said:

Not Super 6 but when I was at Uni I had put a quid on a 14 fold that going into the 90th minute had two teams drawing that needed to win for me to win a stupid amount of money. Those two teams then scored in stoppage time and I was cock a hoop until I noticed that Barnet had conceded a stoppage time equaliser. Since then I've always disliked Barnet for some reason.

Did you see the city fan on twitter who bet on a load of international games over a few days? Needed sweden to beat turkey to win something daft like 30k. Sweden 2-1 up in the 88th minute....  And lost 3-2! He had turned his phone off so he couldn't take a cash out option! (i think thats all right- i can't remember the exact details!) 

I've never felt more gutted for someone i don't know not winning a bet!

25 points a few weeks after I started playing back in 14/15 season. Chelsea drew 1-1, I had a 2-0. Never been as close again. Tough game. 

Worse still on the old Ladbrokes Millionaires coupon. 1st five correct, 3rd five correct, four out of five correct with  a late kick off to give me 41k. A boring 0-0 put paid to my illusions of wealth. 

i had an acca going on to Lincoln to beat Stevenage to win a couple of hundred.....L incoln 2-0 up with 2 mins left, should have cashed out.  A certain Ilias Chair on loan from QPR scored two of the best goals from distance i have seen recently to make it 2-2 in the 94th min. There you go?...............but if anyone gets the chance please watch the Sky highlights, as he looks some player, a certain Mr Chaiir that is!  ?

Just stared playing again after moving abroad, I think 18 points was my best score. I always forget the midweek/CL games though as it’s part of my Saturday morning betting ritual. Also do ITV7 on the horses, free gambling.

On 19/02/2019 at 08:47, maxjak said:

i had an acca going on to Lincoln to beat Stevenage to win a couple of hundred.....L incoln 2-0 up with 2 mins left, should have cashed out.  A certain Ilias Chair on loan from QPR scored two of the best goals from distance i have seen recently to make it 2-2 in the 94th min. There you go?...............but if anyone gets the chance please watch the Sky highlights, as he looks some player, a certain Mr Chaiir that is!  ?

Had exactly the same fixture in my acca last weekend and cashed out! Thank **** I did !

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I had a eight match acca let me down a few years back. Seven correct results and the one that bollixed it was Rangers losing 0-1 at home to Hamilton bloody Academicals!

They hadn`t won a game for about six months and hadn`t scored a goal in weeks - Rangers were 1/9.

When you say a few years do you mean 30 or more when fixed odds coupons first came out? If so, could be you and me both. I'd newly switched from the pools and had a quid line of 14 or so that would have paid over £200k (max at the time I think.) Rangers lost their only home game that season at odds of something like that quoted ....

1 hour ago, BTRFTG said:

When you say a few years do you mean 30 or more when fixed odds coupons first came out? If so, could be you and me both. I'd newly switched from the pools and had a quid line of 14 or so that would have paid over £200k (max at the time I think.) Rangers lost their only home game that season at odds of something like that quoted ....

It could well have been that long ago mate! I remember doing the coupon in Ladbrokes up by The Robins and I`ve not been there for donkey`s years - I don`t even know if it`s still there TBH.

14 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

I had a eight match acca let me down a few years back. Seven correct results and the one that bollixed it was Rangers losing 0-1 at home to Hamilton bloody Academicals!

They hadn`t won a game for about six months and hadn`t scored a goal in weeks - Rangers were 1/9.

Isn't it weird that it's normally the team with the shortest odds in an Acca.............that lets you down?

Archived