IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Now Announced

BCFC1512

17 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Many hoped that safe standing would be possible from the start of the 19/20 season if the government does indeed promote it. 

@Blagdon red any update in your discussions with the club/stadium on their future position?

Won’t happen once season tickets go on sale, will be at least another year, if at all!

I just KNEW they would be some announcement or be on sale before the end of the month, discussed in another thread. The club can’t ignore the feelgood of our league position now the cup run has ended. They will be looking to benefit from interest now and haven’t waited until March as widely expected.

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I just KNEW they would be some announcement or be on sale before the end of the month, discussed in another thread. The club can’t ignore the feelgood of our league position now the cup run has ended. They will be looking to benefit from interest now and haven’t waited until March as widely expected.

There is a big opportunity to correct some of the mistakes they made last season...in some cases only partially corrected.

They really don’t need the poor PR of last season's announcement.

Lets see if JL’s words on the online forum about thinking about those transitioning out of family areas and making more sensibly priced areas available.

2 minutes ago, kivsy said:

I think it’s more to do with renew whilst we have a chance of getting in the prem /play offs , and they want our money in the bank before we don’t make /play offs ! That’s my cynical view.   

Probably makes sense business wise 

Which they did on the early bird special when there was a decent chance of getting out of league 1.

What sealed the deal for most was frozen prices for the last S/T price offered from that current season so was more than we paid at the start of the season to renew but less than when they went on general sale after the early bird period ended.

I expect price freezes across the board on renewals by a deadline, then those who wait or aren’t existing STH’s to pay a bit more, then price hikes for people who wait to see what happens regarding which division we’ll be in, should we get promoted. 

17 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

How annoying. I'd budgeted to buy it at the end of March... Going to have to find the money somewhere ?

I expect, after last seasons back track on deadlines, that we will have until 1st April to renew existing seats. 

I think/hope they realise that 1 payday period is not doable for most people to find £3/4/5hundred pounds. 

17 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Is Direct Debit an option for you?

Yeah it is, but prefer to just get it paid off. Plus, it costs extra with the fee.

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I expect, after last seasons back track on deadlines, that we will have until 1st April to renew existing seats. 

I think/hope they realise that 1 payday period is not doable for most people to find £3/4/5hundred pounds. 

Indeed. Hopefully they've learned form last year as it really is ridiculously short notice otherwise.

3 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Yeah it is, but prefer to just get it paid off. Plus, it costs extra with the fee.

Indeed. Hopefully they've learned form last year as it really is ridiculously short notice otherwise.

It’s not really short notice. That’s like saying that Christmas has taken you by surprise..! But yes, it should cover 2 pay days, definitely. 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s not really short notice. That’s like saying that Christmas has taken you by surprise..! But yes, it should cover 2 pay days, definitely. 

Well, it is if they suddenly just say that tickets are on sale and you only have a couple of weeks to find the money. As I said, I fully expected tickets to be on sale at this time of year, and budgeted accordingly, but if they don't give us a reasonable time to pay then it is short notice.

But I think we're agreeing anyway!! And hopefully the club will agree with us and give that extra bit of time to pay.

10 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Nothing like some nice indirect age discrimination to spice up a ticket announcement.

So presumably we should look to scrap the u22 ticket banding then too? Given how that is also some nice age discrimination?

Not that it will happen, but the loyalty bonus idea is quite a nice one.

3 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Well, it is if they suddenly just say that tickets are on sale and you only have a couple of weeks to find the money. As I said, I fully expected tickets to be on sale at this time of year, and budgeted accordingly, but if they don't give us a reasonable time to pay then it is short notice.

But I think we're agreeing anyway!! And hopefully the club will agree with us and give that extra bit of time to pay.

I would have thought the club could take a deposit to reserve the seat and then you have a couple of months to save up the rest. They would still have the money before the end of season plus they could announce a date of release that is the same every year most will renew regardless. 

2 minutes ago, reddoh said:

I would have thought the club could take a deposit to reserve the seat and then you have a couple of months to save up the rest. They would still have the money before the end of season plus they could announce a date of release that is the same every year most will renew regardless. 

Please can you go back to your normal posting style, I had the laugh emoji ready and then find you post something sensible. ?

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Please can you go back to your normal posting style, I had the laugh emoji ready and then find you post something sensible. ?

sorry think the medication has worn off will take more but I may have to consult my doctor @Mad Cyril who has assured me he is medically advanced doctor Cyril (just had a snickers and feel better).

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Nothing like some nice indirect age discrimination to spice up a ticket announcement.

Not at all. Once you’ve had a ticket yourself for 10/20/30 years you’d be able to get the discount too. Everyone could benefit from an initiative like that and it’s something I think should be introduced

Archived