IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Now Announced

BCFC1512

I don't know if it's possible to put fold down seats in the wheel chair areas , to make allowances for circumstances . For the rugby I had bought my Brother in Laws ( one who was suffering from MND) tickets for a Boxing Day game, so it can be done if there are seats available. Sadly he died before we could use the tickets but it is possible. 

4 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Evening all. I attend games with my son and he is now classed as disabled. I know there was a carers ticket at one time. Does anyone know if this still exists and what proof I would need to show to get one (assuming it still exists), is a DLA award letter sufficient? Thanks in advance

Davefevs might be the guy to speakto

3 minutes ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Evening all. I attend games with my son and he is now classed as disabled. I know there was a carers ticket at one time. Does anyone know if this still exists and what proof I would need to show to get one (assuming it still exists), is a DLA award letter sufficient? Thanks in advance

Yep, all you need is your DLA award letter. Any probs ring supporters services and ask to speak to Gareth Torpy who is the person responsible for sorting out disabled fans issues. 

I’ll be renewing mine. My only dilemma is to move a few rows away. I have several annoying people around me that have moved in - two old gits moan at just about everything - the “LJ is a useless midget” sociopath and the noob who is dressed head to toe in Bristol sport. 

I like the Dolman as it’s always full and I’m close to S82 but hate the wait to get out. 

1st world probs I guess !

2 hours ago, Kingswood Robin said:

Will do, thanks.

Brilliant, thank you.

2 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

That’s fine mate I think he is a similar position to you , without being stereotypical 

Either of you, feel free to DM me any questions, or post on here if not sensitive....but @Dollymarie is right, Gareth Torpy is your man at the club.  His email is gareth.torpy@bristol-sport.co.uk if you want official answers.  He’s good as gold.

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

True.  I can't remember what they did last year, whether they announced the prices early or not?

I remember the shit storm though!

We were advised of pricing on Wednesday 28th February https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/201819-season-card-prices-announced/

They went on sale on Monday 5th March https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/201819-season-cards-on-sale-now/

29 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Was announced first thing too if I remember correctly! 

I thought I saw on Twitter announced later this week prices and details. With current season holders able to buy from next week.

And members later on in March I'm assuming and general sale after

11 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

Just the one pay day then from which to draw upon.  Really thought they would have stretched the protected period for existing SC holders to two months.  I understand the arguement that we could have saved across the year but this isn't all that realistic.  Looks like the credit card will be taking a hammering.

2 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Great price in South Stand again. 

It IS very good considering the chance that we could be a Premiership team next year.  

Archived