IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Now Announced

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, morgs1995 said:

Does this seasons reward balance transfer to next years? Still haven't spent my £10 plus additional rewards.. 

I don’t think it does. I thought the £10 on the card runs out 31st March, but I could be wrong, someone will probably remember. I don’t know about any additional rewards, I would imagine the card is wiped clean

Nominal increase. Can’t grumble too much, other than I think it’s ridiculous to have the deadline before a 2nd pay day period. 

Doesn’t bother me personally, but must make it hard for many. 

I really think, with that in mind, that people should be able to secure their seat with a 50% deposit, with balance due in April, without any extra charges. 

Not everybody wants an extra Direct Debit of £40/50 a month going out, so they should help out those who want to pay it in 1 or 2 payments, imo. 

• The title was changed to Season Ticket Prices Now Announced
2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Nominal increase. Can’t grumble too much, other than I think it’s ridiculous to have the deadline before a 2nd pay day period. 

Doesn’t bother me personally, but must make it hard for many. 

I really think, with that in mind, that people should be able to secure their seat with a 50% deposit, with balance due in April, without any extra charges. 

Not everybody wants an extra Direct Debit of £40/50 a month going out, so they should help out those who want to pay it in 1 or 2 payments, imo. 

Literally agree with every point you've made. 

4 minutes ago, JackMarch said:

Never bought a season ticket before so new to all of this. Going to get one for me and a friend.. both want to go in the south stand but he doesn’t have a current membership (I do).. chance of getting in there when gen sale starts?? 

Last year was only single seats left apart from right at front.

16 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Yep, all you need is your DLA award letter. Any probs ring supporters services and ask to speak to Gareth Torpy who is the person responsible for sorting out disabled fans issues. 

I’m sure you are right Dolly but it doesn’t actually say you get a free ticket if required on the official site where as it always has before. Hopefully just an oversight or I have missed it!!

7 minutes ago, JackMarch said:

Never bought a season ticket before so new to all of this. Going to get one for me and a friend.. both want to go in the south stand but he doesn’t have a current membership (I do).. chance of getting in there when gen sale starts?? 

I'm new to the whole season ticket scene too.

Currently have forever Bristol

Shift work usually prevents me from going 2 weekends a month and midweek night games. 

Manage to sort this out in readiness for next season. And always take annual leave if needs be so decided to plump for a season ticket next season and likewise my friend has also.

54 minutes ago, morgs1995 said:

Does this seasons reward balance transfer to next years? Still haven't spent my £10 plus additional rewards.. 

45 minutes ago, RedM said:

I don’t think it does. I thought the £10 on the card runs out 31st March, but I could be wrong, someone will probably remember. I don’t know about any additional rewards, I would imagine the card is wiped clean

Someone posted earlier in the year suggesting that the club facilitated a way of transferring the £10 to CHSW. I think a method was posted on the OS but maybe it would be worth this being announced again. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Surprised they haven't offered a chance for the odd free rugby ticket as one of the perks.

Might be a case of not enough people taking advantage of it in previous years to make the admin worthwhile.

Not sure it's ever specifically mentioned as a perk? Think it's probably covered by this line:

Screenshot_20190220-121737~2.png

15 minutes ago, JackMarch said:

May possibly move to Dolman so two may be available towards back of S23. Cant promise though

22 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Surprised they haven't offered a chance for the odd free rugby ticket as one of the perks.

Might be a case of not enough people taking advantage of it in previous years to make the admin worthwhile.

13 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Not sure it's ever specifically mentioned as a perk? Think it's probably covered by this line:

Screenshot_20190220-121737~2.png

Agreed elhombrecito.  Last season I think they mentioned a ticket will be available for an upcoming game and there was at least 2 opportunities.

Going forward I suspect they now feel they don't have to mention it but I'm sure the chance of a free rugby game for at least 1 game will arise every season from now onwards.  I would also hope for the occasional buy a ticket for a tenner type deals for more appealing rugby premiership games that are never going to sell out.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Copied from info on the Bristol Sport Rewards page:

"the Does my Rewards cash expire at any point?

Yes your Rewards cash will expire on Friday, May 31st 2019"

39 minutes ago, JackMarch said:

can't  see why not, just given my 2 seats up in South Stand, moved to disabled section 

38 minutes ago, JackMarch said:

Nice to hear new people getting STs. Do you get any priority at all as a member? Is there a graphic on the OS that shows what is taken at the moment? People do change and move their seat, so I would hope you could get one in the SS.

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Nice to hear new people getting STs. Do you get any priority at all as a member? Is there a graphic on the OS that shows what is taken at the moment? People do change and move their seat, so I would hope you could get one in the SS.

They may still change their minds if Johnson has one of his runs and we plummet!

?

Archived