IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Now Announced

BCFC1512

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I think it’s the maximum age (e.g. 19 for an under 19).

At least I’ve been using an under 19 card at since I turned 19 in December...

I believe you have to be under the age at the start of the season to qualify- so the coming season you'd be moving up a bracket.

The date they go by is your age on 31st July or 1st August I think. 

1 minute ago, BessexRED said:

Is there no extension of the standing section then? Big mistake that if so.

Really?

It’s not always full anyway and I doubt all of the fans in the block next to it would be happy if they had to move to incorporate it. 

Its fine as it imo

8 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

Nice to hear new people getting STs. Do you get any priority at all as a member? Is there a graphic on the OS that shows what is taken at the moment? People do change and move their seat, so I would hope you could get one in the SS.

Been wanting to get one for a few years but being at uni and then working weekends has stopped me! Members season tickets go on sale three days before gen sale 

44 minutes ago, Barkhamred said:

Someone posted earlier in the year suggesting that the club facilitated a way of transferring the £10 to CHSW. I think a method was posted on the OS but maybe it would be worth this being announced again. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Yeap. That was me.

I have emailed the club twice to ask them to confirm that they have deducted the tenner from my card, but never had an answer.

23 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Really?

It’s not always full anyway and I doubt all of the fans in the block next to it would be happy if they had to move to incorporate it. 

Its fine as it imo

It is full to capacity every single week as tickets don’t get sold in there I believe, it’s season ticket holders only. There is without a doubt the demand to at least double the section. 

You do realise the reason it looks partially empty is because in standing sections you must allocate 10% less than the capacity? So the same is true for the South Stand and Kop at Elland Road as is S82, it’s some nonsensical H&S regulation.

Not that it would matter to us, Ashton Gate is 30% empty most weeks anyway.

Seems to be a genuine lack of outrage on here about the ticket prices.

I was expecting SCENES of some description, they usually follow any announcement by the club, closely followed by some sort of witch hunt to find out which supporters group had any input in to this pricing decision.

Frankly OTIB, I'm disappointed in all of you.

Who cares if the price rise is reasonable? Start the moaning. Please.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Can’t see anywhere where the cut off is for the different age brackets? 

It's done on the same principle as school years, or at least it was on STs for this season. My lad is not 13 until the end of March, but we had to get him an U19 ticket for this year as he will be over 12 by the end of August cut off point.

Hope that makes sense... 

3 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Would be nice if the club moved the deadline to renew until the start of April without the threat of losing your seat. One pay day to find £3/4/500 to me shows the club is a little out of touch with parts of its fan base. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Just playing devil's advocate, but I would imagine the club have the thought process of, 'it roughly this time of year, every year, so people will be saving for it'.

That said, I fully agree that they could manage this a bit better and say earlier that 'we expect season tickets to go on sale in March, prices TBC',  they could probably announce that months in advance.

7 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Would be nice if the club moved the deadline to renew until the start of April without the threat of losing your seat. One pay day to find £3/4/500 to me shows the club is a little out of touch with parts of its fan base. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

Same time every year give or take a few weeks. Not hard to save up for it if you know roughly when it's going to be.

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Just playing devil's advocate, but I would imagine the club have the thought process of, 'it roughly this time of year, every year, so people will be saving for it'.

That said, I fully agree that they could manage this a bit better and say earlier that 'we expect season tickets to go on sale in March, prices TBC',  they could probably announce that months in advance.

I think the idea of a deposit, with the balance to be paid by April, is great.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO If you need an argument to put to the commercial team, just point out that you'd get at least a small amount of people default on the balance, therefore be able to sell the Season Tickets again, and get a free £99.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

I believe you have to be under the age at the start of the season to qualify- so the coming season you'd be moving up a bracket.

The date they go by is your age on 31st July or 1st August I think. 

I am pretty sure it was 1st August for this season.

31 minutes ago, bcfcshorey said:

Also, why don't the club offer some perk for people renewing? As I read it, a STH renewing doesn't gain anything over me as a member deciding to get a season ticket. Even if it was like Double Rewards Cash or something.

Sure lots said in November they wouldn't be renewing anyway...……….

2 hours ago, gordie said:

I’m sure you are right Dolly but it doesn’t actually say you get a free ticket if required on the official site where as it always has before. Hopefully just an oversight or I have missed it!!

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/fanzone/supporter-guides/disabled-policy/

Look under wheelchair section - free helper!

Archived