IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Now Announced

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Why? Because it's less games. That's not right if you have based the 20% on that.

To be fair, he's actually underestimated it. 

My season ticket last year was £345. At 23 games per season, that worked out at £15 per game.

My season ticket next year will be £355. If we were in the PL (19 games) that would work out at £18.68 per game.

So that's would be an increase of £3.68 per game, or to put it another way, an increase of 24.53% on a per game basis.

So technically it would be a large percentage increase if we were in the Premier League, but I don't think anyone could argue that £18.68 per game for Premier League football is anything other than a bloody good deal!! 

4 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

3% is not a bad increase. Wish they’d have done a 3-5% increase across the board last year though. Mine has gone up 75 quid in two years. I had my moan last year however so 3% is fair but much more may have to consider moving which would be a great shame. 

Shame people’s wages won’t be raising 3% to justify the club increasing it

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Yeap. That was me.

I have emailed the club twice to ask them to confirm that they have deducted the tenner from my card, but never had an answer.

I did the same and on checking my account profile there is nothing showing under rewards so assume the tenner has been sent.

Be interesting to know how much was donated.

23 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I haven’t had a pay rise in 2 years so I definitely feel it a bit. I also buy 2 adult and an u12. So my total cost has risen almost 200 quid I think in 2 seasons. Yes it is still a great deal to watch city just wish it was a bit more incremental(like they did this season). 

3 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

Would be nice if the club moved the deadline to renew until the start of April without the threat of losing your seat. One pay day to find £3/4/500 to me shows the club is a little out of touch with parts of its fan base. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

You've only had 12 months to save up what are you complaining about !!

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

To be fair, he's actually underestimated it. 

My season ticket last year was £345. At 23 games per season, that worked out at £15 per game.

My season ticket next year will be £355. If we were in the PL (19 games) that would work out at £18.68 per game.

So that's would be an increase of £3.68 per game, or to put it another way, an increase of 24.53% on a per game basis.

So technically it would be a large percentage increase if we were in the Premier League, but I don't think anyone could argue that £18.68 per game for Premier League football is anything other than a bloody good deal!! 

Not fair to call it a increase. I also pay £345 for my ticket and £50 each for my kids. 

I'm not sure if we got to the premier League any sane person would call it an increase if they were paying the same price for premier League football?!

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

Sorry but that’s a lazy accusation and simply not true:

“Compared with a year earlier, wages excluding bonuses, were up by 3.3% for the three months to October, the biggest rise since November 2008.”

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46520876

36 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Not fair to call it a increase. I also pay £345 for my ticket and £50 each for my kids. 

I'm not sure if we got to the premier League any sane person would call it an increase if they were paying the same price for premier League football?!

I agree with you. Just pointing out that technically it would be a large per game increase. But as I said, I think the pricing is very reasonable, and even more so should we be in the PL next season.

4 hours ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Hopefully your the guy who sits behind me.........

Good to see they have kept the under 12,s at £50 so potentially if and it’s a big if we do get promoted a under 12 can watch top flight football in one of the most popular leagues in the world for £2 a game if you take of the price of a shirt ( which would probably go up if promoted) of . Now that is good value for money. A very good move and brave buy the club

The only slight, slight moan I have is that I want to move seats but only seem to have an 8 hour window on my busiest working day by phone.

Seems a bit short to be honest - 2 days and being able to select online would seem more reasonable?

Archived