IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Now Announced

BCFC1512

On 20/02/2019 at 18:00, ChippenhamRed said:

Sorry but that’s a lazy accusation and simply not true:

“Compared with a year earlier, wages excluding bonuses, were up by 3.3% for the three months to October, the biggest rise since November 2008.”

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46520876

Employers aren’t generally going to pay employees pay rises without increasing revenue. It’s a catch 22 situation. 

It would be interesting to know what, if any, overall salary increases are being applied to rank and file Bristol Sport employees?

On 20/02/2019 at 13:19, Bristol Rob said:

Seems to be a genuine lack of outrage on here about the ticket prices.

I was expecting SCENES of some description, they usually follow any announcement by the club, closely followed by some sort of witch hunt to find out which supporters group had any input in to this pricing decision.

Frankly OTIB, I'm disappointed in all of you.

Who cares if the price rise is reasonable? Start the moaning. Please.

Wait until the food and drink prices come out. This place might explode. Mind you I have lost count the amount of times they didn't have any old rascal left and we had to drink some crap alternative.

4 hours ago, kivsy said:

Tomorrow is renewal date , I shall be signing up in section82 are for another year . 

Anyone know how many we sold this year ?  

And are likely to sell this season ,? 

I have seen several people they are getting one for the first time this year  

I think we are on about 16k this season. You’d think we would at least maintain that figure, even if we just miss out on the play offs, or Improve on it if we finish top 6. 

16 hours ago, kivsy said:

Tomorrow is renewal date , I shall be signing up in section82 are for another year . 

Anyone know how many we sold this year ?  

And are likely to sell this season ,? 

I have seen several people they are getting one for the first time this year  

There does seem a lot more people this year saying that they're going to get one for the first time. A strong finish to the season and we could have a big increase to season ticket holders.

Seems like only a few years ago, we'd have been happy to have 10k season ticket holders. 

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Do you click on the box on the left to select the one to renew?

If so I have a problem, the only one with next seasons date belongs to a friend who I have bought tickets for in the past

image.png

Ignore the dates, mine said 18/19 too with no mention of the 19/20 season. If you just tick the two tickets with the renew arrow next to them it will take you through to renewing them for next season.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, BCFC101 said:

Ignore the dates, mine said 18/19 too with no mention of the 19/20 season. If you just tick the two tickets with the renew arrow next to them it will take you through to renewing them for next season.

Cheers

All sorted

Will sound petty, I opted to pay over the 10 monthly installments, not sure the 25th of a month is the best date to be taking the money

On 20/02/2019 at 17:08, Sir Geoff said:

You've only had 12 months to save up what are you complaining about !!

On 20/02/2019 at 17:18, Sir Geoff said:

Does anyone purchasing concession tickets remember what ID is required re proof of age and how does this work buying online. First time season ticket for nearly 20 yrs.

Think that's possibly taking your saving up suggestion a bit far isn't it?

On 20/02/2019 at 19:40, sticks 1969 said:

Good to see they have kept the under 12,s at £50 so potentially if and it’s a big if we do get promoted a under 12 can watch top flight football in one of the most popular leagues in the world for £2 a game if you take of the price of a shirt ( which would probably go up if promoted) of . Now that is good value for money. A very good move and brave buy the club

Even better than that.  If, like you say, you take the cost of a shirt off, it makes it 79p for top flight football and only 65p for Championship.  That's mad!

40 minutes ago, Selred said:

I believe that is the most common day for pay day.

Me and my partner both get paid on the 25th each month.

That's probably true, but it's also very common to get paid on the 28th, or last day of the month, so would make sense for it to be taken then as this would cover all pay days. 

5 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

There does seem a lot more people this year saying that they're going to get one for the first time. A strong finish to the season and we could have a big increase to season ticket holders.

Seems like only a few years ago, we'd have been happy to have 10k season ticket holders. 

I bet when we went to top flight in 76 we didn't sell more than 3k  !

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

I bet when we went to top flight in 76 we didn't sell more than 3k  !

The thought of a Season ticket never even occurred to me until about 15 years later, we just turned up and went in the End/side we felt like. 
I imagine we weren't the only ones , how times have changed.

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Bought mine today.  20 minutes wait on phone, then completed in 2 mins.

You were lucky then, 2 attempts of just under an hour and then a third attempt of 25 minutes. When I eventually got through very quick and easy. I just wish they would say what number in the queue you are so you can at least decide if you want to wait or not

8 minutes ago, gordie said:

You were lucky then, 2 attempts of just under an hour and then a third attempt of 25 minutes. When I eventually got through very quick and easy. I just wish they would say what number in the queue you are so you can at least decide if you want to wait or not

I tried at 16:10.

Archived