IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Now Announced

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Yes, ST's were mostly for the "old farts" in the stand !

Careful...that's my Grandad and his mates your'e talking about.....Season ticket holder during the 60's and early 70's (middle of the old grandstand / williams stand about where the executive boxes are now).

4 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I bet when we went to top flight in 76 we didn't sell more than 3k  !

Back then I don't think there were ST's for the terraces - certainly no one I knew had one.....and we all went every game. Even high profile games ( home or away) you just rocked up from the pub and paid on the turnstiles. I paid on the day - for example - for the Portsmouth game that clinched promotion to div 1, That famous 2-2 at Coventry, the win over Liverpool that helped keep us up, etc ect

26 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Back then I don't think there were ST's for the terraces - certainly no one I knew had one.....and we all went every game. Even high profile games ( home or away) you just rocked up from the pub and paid on the turnstiles. I paid on the day - for example - for the Portsmouth game that clinched promotion to div 1, That famous 2-2 at Coventry, the win over Liverpool that helped keep us up, etc ect

Yes, I did ALL those and more without the fear that you couldn't get in......sounds crazy nowadays, but that was the beauty of terraces !

1 hour ago, CodeRed said:

There were season tickets for the Grandstand enclosure. They sold quite a few I think.

Just renewed mine and my 2 boys (under 12) for next year, in the hope of moving to the south stand with a few other people after some mind numbing atmosphere this year in W7 (did 2 cup games in S23/24)

Have done pay monthly this time, but didn’t see how many months its over if someone can enlighten me please?

Thanks

33 minutes ago, alandicks said:

Is anyone answering the bloody phones at Ashton Gate.Trying to renew and it just keeps saying the seats are already taken. Can't get anyone to answer the phones at the stadium !!

I was talking to someone last night who said they were on the phone for long periods of time yesterday without getting through

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO this is constantly being raised on here as being an issue, can it please be addressed?

5 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I was talking to someone last night who said they were on the phone for long periods of time yesterday without getting through

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO this is constantly being raised on here as being an issue, can it please be addressed?

I was on for half an hour, the transactions I wanted to make could only be done through phone. You have to be prepared for a long wait but they will answer.........it is what it is .

42 minutes ago, alandicks said:

Is anyone answering the bloody phones at Ashton Gate.Trying to renew and it just keeps saying the seats are already taken. Can't get anyone to answer the phones at the stadium !!

I thought you could only renew on line until Thursday and then you can renew on the phone.

41 minutes ago, alandicks said:

Waiting time is about 30 minuets unless you're lucky. They should have a countdown system, then you can make an informed decision as to wait or try later.

• Admin
48 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Waiting time is about 30 minuets unless you're lucky. They should have a countdown system, then you can make an informed decision as to wait or try later.

I'm curious, was the phone ringing whilst waiting?

If there is no holding facility does that mean your call is just ringing away in an office not being answered?

Renewable my ticket on the website for the first time this year so quick and simple took me about ten minutes to set up my Bristol spot account then an other 10 to book my season ticket, lot better than waiting for ever on the phone, i am not the most technologically minded so if I found it easy I am sure anyone can do it, 

6 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Talking of Season Tickets. If anyone wants private parking for next season literally 3 mins walk from AG please PM me as I have a space 

I thought the forum rules didn't permit commercial posts Reg...

And yet one of the Mods seem to be actively endorsing such activity.

Broken Britain.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

I’ll give you £20 for the season. Mates rates? :D

Ooooooh great offer but there’s a couple ahead of you in the queue that expressed an interest first! 

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I thought the forum rules didn't permit commercial posts Reg...

And yet one of the Mods seem to be actively endorsing such activity.

Broken Britain.

That’s Brexit for you. 

6 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Thanks for letting me know, ive fed this back to the supporter services team who manage the phone lines. I'll let you know of any updates.

Matt 

Archived