IGNORED

Season Ticket Prices Now Announced

BCFC1512

On 25/02/2019 at 21:38, slartibartfast said:

Yes, I did ALL those and more without the fear that you couldn't get in......sounds crazy nowadays, but that was the beauty of terraces !

I can never remember a sell out either. If you turned up you got in - Man Utd, Liverpool etc never worried about getting in.

5 minutes ago, RedRobin96 said:

If I renew my season ticket in S24, am I able to move my seat come March 18th, can anyone clarify?

Yes you can but only over phone on that day.

I was told in an email from supporter services (but I am not sure I quite believe it) that if I don’t renew then I can then pick new seats online on that date instead.

13 minutes ago, Neo said:

I was told in an email from supporter services (but I am not sure I quite believe it) that if I don’t renew then I can then pick new seats online on that date instead.

The FAQs about season cards on the club website says the same thing - if you definitely want to change your seat you can wait until the 18th and pick a new seat online. 

10 hours ago, RedRobin96 said:

If I renew my season ticket in S24, am I able to move my seat come March 18th, can anyone clarify?

10 hours ago, Neo said:

seasonticket.png

53 minutes ago, Neo said:

Interestingly after your post I had a look but in the entire south stand it offers about 20 seats as available suggesting something not quite right !!

That will just be because all current season ticket seats are currently reserved until 13th March, or whenever the deadline for renewals is. 

After that, any that aren’t renewed will be released for sale. 

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

That will just be because all current season ticket seats are currently reserved until 13th March, or whenever the deadline for renewals is. 

After that, any that aren’t renewed will be released for sale. 

Yeah I get that but based on the number of empty seats (and notwithstanding the percentage not attending for whatever reason offset by the volume of POTD) I cannot believe the stand is more than around 75% S/T holders surely?

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Yeah I get that but based on the number of empty seats (and notwithstanding the percentage not attending for whatever reason offset by the volume of POTD) I cannot believe the stand is more than around 75% S/T holders surely?

No idea. I know it’s always announced as “sold out” 

certainly for midweek games it looks about 20-30% empty. Not quite so much so for Saturday games. 

I guess, as the cheapest tickets in the ground, that don’t ever make POTD availability, a fair few people possibly bought a season ticket in there, knowing they wouldn’t be attending several games. 

For example... at £15 a game, it’s eorth buying one in the SS even if you are going to miss half the games, rather than paying £30 POTD to pick and choose, because very few/no SS tickets make it to general sale. 

Frustrating, I agree, but if people buy their season ticket “cleverly” then they have the right to not show up. There is no incentive for the club doing some sort of resale system for people who can’t attend, because there are always seats available, just at a higher price band. 

I suppose the only thing the club could do, which would probably break some sort of human rights law or something!, would be to not give people who attend less than say 60% of matches on their season ticket, priority on renewing for the following season. That would seem very harsh and regimented..! 

14 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

So over 12000 sold so far. What's that like compared to this time last season?

The paste below is from 4th April last year. So I would think sales are up.

SEASON CARDS NOW ON GENERAL SALE Season card sales during the advanced sales period have already reached record numbers – and the general sale period has only just begun today! A total of 12,680 supporters have already signed up for the 2018/19 campaign, which includes more than 1,100 half-season card holders upgrading.

23 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Anyone else try to renew online and want to pay monthly and got the error "Title not supplied"? Doing my head in

I think yesterday was the last day you were able to renew and all seats have now been released. that may be why you are getting an error?

1 hour ago, ReggyRed said:

Anyone else try to renew online and want to pay monthly and got the error "Title not supplied"? Doing my head in

Not renewal,

but my mate  just upgraded from FB to ST and decided to pay monthly he too struggled with an 'error' not sure what it was saying but managed to get though and got confirmation  email after. ?

4 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

So over 12000 sold so far. What's that like compared to this time last season?

Not too bad. Although doesn’t that mean that 3.5k haven’t renewed..? 

Of course it’s not to say that they won’t, but haven’t taken up the window of opportunity to retain their current seat, or exchange it for an alternative. 

33 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Not too bad. Although doesn’t that mean that 3.5k haven’t renewed..? 

Of course it’s not to say that they won’t, but haven’t taken up the window of opportunity to retain their current seat, or exchange it for an alternative. 

Some people might be waiting until the next payday so they can make a one off payment.

Archived