IGNORED

Chelsea v Man U

Super

23 minutes ago, harrys said:

Do they only know one song? So so boring, they need to get some tips from the Wolves fans who had a massive repertoire of songs 

Utd have loads of great songs, that one just caught on and made the atmosphere sound amazing. 

Amaxing away support, always has been.

45 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

My guilty secret is that George Best was my first hero and my dad took me to Old Trafford in 68 to watch him. I was then bought a season ticket at Ashton Gate a couple of years later and City became my life. 

I must admit that watching this team lately under Solksjaer has been fun again.

I saw him score six goals in a FA cup game away.

Can you find the team ?

11 minutes ago, TomF said:

Probably the distraction we didn’t need so onwards in the league

Agreed, that would've been the game too far and let's face it, with the form United are on we'd have got tonked, which would have done us no good at all. 

Back to focusing on the League and hopefully we can continue our good form after yesterday. 

1 hour ago, simon uk said:

Lj on again!! How does he know terry? And why bother going to that game, its not as if we are playing either of them, and i assume there arent any players we are looking at?

He knows Terry cos he played with his brother at Yeovil.....he could have stopped at Chelsea on his way up to Norwich early as he was born not far from there....could be so confident in our system now that he can leave the rest of the week to the other coaches and get on the lash with childhood pals from home for a few days....

55 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Utd have loads of great songs, that one just caught on and made the atmosphere sound amazing. 

Amaxing away support, always has been.

Of course it was  - most of them only had to get on the tube to get to the game. :) 

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He knows Terry cos he played with his brother at Yeovil.....he could have stopped at Chelsea on his way up to Norwich early as he was born not far from there....could be so confident in our system now that he can leave the rest of the week to the other coaches and get on the lash with childhood pals from home for a few days....

Maybe he just likes going to football matches like us.

5 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Describing an FA Cup quarter final as a distraction actually quite annoys me. 

We've never won anything and it seems people are pretty fine with that which is odd.

I get what your saying but it's unrealistic for us to win the FA Cup at the moment but promotion could put us in wolves position in a few years time where its much more possible. 

9 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Describing an FA Cup quarter final as a distraction actually quite annoys me. 

We've never won anything and it seems people are pretty fine with that which is odd.

QF of the cup or a season in the PL? I'll take the later. 

Archived