IGNORED

Preston away

Redmycolour

On 27/02/2019 at 10:30, BessexRED said:

For anyone that's looking for some decent grub Saturday "3 Monkeys" is highly recommended, not too far from the ground. 

We walked quite a way from the Twelve Tellers pub to 3 Monkeys so my mate could get one and he didn't regret it, slightly regretted not getting one myself.

The Deli next door to 3 monkeys is miles better.

Same type of food but nicer, cleaner and cheaper. I'd recommend the jerk chicken, rice and salad. Absolutely huge portions for £3. 

New pub just opened on the corner too, 30 meters up the road. 

Surprised your mate didn't get the shits from 3 monkeys. 

On 19/02/2019 at 18:38, RedM said:

Wigan and Blackburn are obvious local rivals I guess. But either last season or the one before Preston have a Gentry Day, where they all dress up in bowler hats, well they had that at Bolton or with Bolton, can’t remember detail s much but I said at the time that I can’t imagine getting together with the Gas for a day of,basically, politeness!

Actually BlackPOOL are their most hated rivals. 

I was there once in with the Preston fans and they started singing ‘Stand up if you hate Blackpool’ - it felt weird standing and clapping in a ‘Hate’ song meant for a club that I am simply indifferent towards!!!!!!!

On 27/02/2019 at 07:38, Missionary said:

Pne fan here! Always seem to do well against city and have a soft spot for them probably going back to them clapping us onto the pitch after promotion at AG.

our small squad was decimated over Christmas with a whole team out injured. However they’re now largely back and we’ve strengthened too which accounts for our climb away from trouble. Our top scorer was Robinson but he’s injured and now we have goals coming from all over. It’s much better football but if we’re 1-0 up with five to go expect us to manage the game out.

for goodness sake if we beat you don’t post “we should be beating teams like Preston” as it’ll be re posted everywhere!

coach parking is right next to the ground and yes the summers has gone.

ive watched north end for 30 years and never seen trouble so it should be a good day.

safe trip up “enjoy” Blackpool!!!

I don’t think we are arrogant like some of the other clubs fans to say we should be beating teams like PNE as we have such a crap record against your club

Always find some of your players and their gamesmanship a bit hard to swallow and hence some on here posting as such after recent games between the two clubs

Defensively we are a lot more solid this season so hopefully won’t see a 5-0 dicking 

Think it will be a tight game and could go either way, we appear to be better away than home this season

• Admin
On 19/02/2019 at 16:59, Red7 said:

PNE fans are a good bunch in my experience.

On 20/02/2019 at 10:10, bcfcredandwhite said:

I like the Preston fans - good bunch. 

On 26/02/2019 at 17:18, Deepdaleismychurch said:

I hope you get your head kicked all over the streets. 

Apart from juvenile idiots like this... Oh well he's been warned before so won't be seeing him again again on here 

On 27/02/2019 at 07:38, Missionary said:

Pne fan here! Always seem to do well against city and have a soft spot for them probably going back to them clapping us onto the pitch after promotion at AG.

our small squad was decimated over Christmas with a whole team out injured. However they’re now largely back and we’ve strengthened too which accounts for our climb away from trouble. Our top scorer was Robinson but he’s injured and now we have goals coming from all over. It’s much better football but if we’re 1-0 up with five to go expect us to manage the game out.

for goodness sake if we beat you don’t post “we should be beating teams like Preston” as it’ll be re posted everywhere!

coach parking is right next to the ground and yes the summers has gone.

ive watched north end for 30 years and never seen trouble so it should be a good day.

safe trip up “enjoy” Blackpool!!!

Hopefully not many will be saying that and I for one have seen your great form (what is it, unbeaten in 7,8?) and your sneaky rise up the league - doubt many City fans know you could if results go your way be within 3 points of the play offs with a win against us tomorrow. 

Read Pearson is out on suspension too - i'd be delighted with a win, we seem to be better away from home - but would take a draw. I don't fancy this one though because we've a horrible record at Deepdale. 

9 hours ago, Alessandro said:

Hopefully not many will be saying that and I for one have seen your great form (what is it, unbeaten in 7,8?) and your sneaky rise up the league - doubt many City fans know you could if results go your way be within 3 points of the play offs with a win against us tomorrow. 

Read Pearson is out on suspension too - i'd be delighted with a win, we seem to be better away from home - but would take a draw. I don't fancy this one though because we've a horrible record at Deepdale. 

Potts has been brilliant for us as the other January signings have. Hard to believe we had something like 5 points after the first ten games.

in January 53 points was the target but this team have gelled so we’ll. our ageing CHpartnership is no longer and instead of an average age of 31 it’s is now 21.

we’re starting to get players back and instead of relying on Robinson we’re now getting goals from all over.

pearsons a miss but we’ve got cover now so it’s a chance for someone else. Gally has been a revelation at 34. He just seems to get better and better. So from missing 11 over Christmas there’s just 4 out long term.

the play offs would be a bonus given our start so no pressure tomorrow. We actually playing good stuff under Neil which makes a huge difference to our approach and ease on the eye.

anyway safe journey up. Your guys arrived into Preston station as I arrived home from London and are staying down the road about a quarter of a mile away.

12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

We like @Mortis and @pnefcok (even if I always read his username as PNEF COK and have a giggle)...they talk a good game and give fair assessments.

@Mortis - did you see the Oskar thread started by Dollymarie....I know some of you Preston fans contributed to his fund raising and also take an interest in his progress.

Hi Dave , I was there the night he came onto the pitch versus us and am not ashamed to admit I was in tears to see such a young man brave and battling and am delighted to read up on his progress on the thread and made a contribution at the time as frankly in my eyes we are all football fans regardless of which club we support and children are our future generation of followers and I hope to read over the coming months and years the progress that Oskar is making , I said a couple of years back that if Oskar was ever thinking of watching his beloved Bristol City away and choose Preston he and his family would be welcome guests at my expense but I hope he is dissapointed at 5pm tonight :) ...

Mortis 

Archived