IGNORED

Matt Smith v West Brom Matchday Thread

elhombrecito

Are we actually expecting QPR to snap out of their dismal run tonight and do us a favour against the Baggies? This has away win written all over it if you ask me, but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong. 

West Brom's away form is rather impressive ? They haven't even conceded a goal in their last four away games. Here's a snapshot of what QPR are up against:

Screenshot_20190219-171941~2.png 

So, can QPR do a Blackburn and get a result, or are we looking at a seven point gap to West Brom (albeit with two games in hand) after this game?

12 minutes ago, Super said:

I know West Brom are just in front of us but can anyone really see us finishing above them?

I certainly can’t see it in all likelihood happening but you can hope I suppose. Think it’s a bit early to be asking for favours etc. The unbeaten run has got a lot of people expecting great things but in my eyes finishing better than last season will be a decent achievement and getting into the playoffs will be an outstanding season.

1 hour ago, EmissionImpossible said:

I certainly can’t see it in all likelihood happening but you can hope I suppose. Think it’s a bit early to be asking for favours etc. The unbeaten run has got a lot of people expecting great things but in my eyes finishing better than last season will be a decent achievement and getting into the playoffs will be an outstanding season.

I think its us Derby and Boro after 2 places.

1 hour ago, EmissionImpossible said:

Agree, we need 15 points to better last season, let’s get them first and see where we end up. I would have been happy with 7th start of the season, just wanted us to be in with a chance of playoffs and we currently are.

5 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

1-0 West Brom. Ah well, it was good while it lasted ?

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

5 minutes,. That’s all the hope you can give us? 5 minutes?

Don't forget they were 4-0 down at half-time in their previous home league match and would've salvaged a draw had theit very late penalty been successfully converted.

Archived