IGNORED

James Cordon car kareoki with Paul McCarthy

Robbored

Was on Sky 1 yesterday and I recorded it,

Its a fantastic programme. Cordon and Macca drive around Liverpool to the places where Macca was brought up. His former house and School  very close to Penny Lane. 

They go into a pub where the Beatles first played and Macca did a small gig for the punters - within minutes it was packed and Macca picked up the tab....

It was very intimate with just the two of them signing along to the Beatles songs and Macca said how after his mum died she came to him in a dream and told him ‘let it be’.......and when awoke he wrote the famous song. Cordon was visibly moved by that story.

Despite his superstardom McCartney came over as really down to earth bloke who clearly loved the experience of the car karaoke 

Well worth downloading it from catch up if you have Sky.

10 hours ago, TomF said:

I don’t find him funny. 

You are wrong, Tomarse.

It's not that you don't find him funny - he ISN'T funny.

Probably means well, but he is one of the most cringe-worthy figures ever to emerge in the world of 'entertainment'.

I also hate him because it means I agree with you.

14 hours ago, Robbored said:

If I’ve spelt it incorrectly then so what?    :dunno:

It’s obvious who/what I’m referring to.

With all due respect @Robbored, you've spelt 50% of the words in the title wrong. If every post on here was made in the same manner, it would be ridiculous. You have the intelligence to spell the title correctly and you knew his name is not McCarthy so why try and be pretentious. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a grasp of the English language and others may struggle with spelling so use the tools given to you. 

Oh, and by the way, the carpool karaoke came out in August. 

9 minutes ago, Coppello said:

With all due respect @Robbored, you've spelt 50% of the words in the title wrong. If every post on here was made in the same manner, it would be ridiculous. You have the intelligence to spell the title correctly and you knew his name is not McCarthy so why try and be pretentious. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a grasp of the English language and others may struggle with spelling so use the tools given to you. 

Oh, and by the way, the carpool karaoke came out in August. 

So what?    :dunno: #7

I obviously missed the programme when it was first aired.

8 hours ago, ... said:

You are wrong, Tomarse.

It's not that you don't find him funny - he ISN'T funny.

Probably means well, but he is one of the most cringe-worthy figures ever to emerge in the world of 'entertainment'.

I also hate him because it means I agree with you.

It’s ok normal service will be resumed shortly ?

Archived