IGNORED

Frank Lampard

daored

Bloody Chelsea. Absolutely crap club. This is what happens if you sack every manager you have. Why on earth would Zidane go there, after his record with Real Madrid ?

As for Lampard - he had proven nothing thus far which is further proof what a joke of a club they are 

P.S Please sell us (cheaply) TK and JDS

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Bloody Chelsea. Absolutely crap club. This is what happens if you sack every manager you have. Why on earth would Zidane go there, after his record with Real Madrid ?

As for Lampard - he had proven nothing thus far which is further proof what a joke of a club they are 

Chelsea are stuck in the cult of celebrity, they are on their way down from the lofty perch they were at previously,  don't care about them anyway :laugh:, hope they sink fast

2 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Chelsea are stuck in the cult of celebrity, they are on their way down from the lofty perch they were at previously,  don't care about them anyway :laugh:, hope they sink fast

Once Putins mate is banished / gets bored / forced to sell then they will find their level again

11 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Probably try, can't see LJ leaving to go there though, would be a backwards step for him and his career path imho

It's certainly not a backwards step. However, it might not be as big a forward step as LJ will be capable of making in the relatively near future. So I can see why he might turn it down, but it's not a backwards step.

1 minute ago, Coxy27 said:

It's certainly not a backwards step. However, it might not be as big a forward step as LJ will be capable of making in the relatively near future. So I can see why he might turn it down, but it's not a backwards step.

Yes good point, I was thinking more how LJs star is rising within the coaching arena and how he will be better than that job in the near future

2 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Yes good point, I was thinking more how LJs star is rising within the coaching arena and how he will be better than that job in the near future

I think after all the work he has put into his 'project' here he'd be crazy to leave us now for a team currently below us in the football pyramid

19 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Probably try, can't see LJ leaving to go there though, would be a backwards step for him and his career path imho

Wouldn't be a backwards step but would be a huge risk of getting stuck in the championship if things didn't go his way at Derby, would then need a different success story to try getting a premier league job.

21 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Money without the danger of damaging his reputation.  Not many Chelsea managers struggle for decent jobs after they leave as everyone knows it’s a managers graveyard on the whole, a free shot really.  

Doesn’t seem ‘too soon’ for Frank to me. 

This is a club that plays football manager. Morata, £60m no good? Okay go get a carbon copy Higuaín if you prefer. 

Chelsea isn’t really a difficult managerial job because you have a blank cheque, a golden ticket. The difficulty at Chelsea lies in managing the prima donnas. 

Who could command that dressing room right now better than Frank Lampard? No one in my mind. Chuck JT as his assistant; I can’t see why you’d appoint anyone else. Their team picks itself, unless you’re Sarri and play every midfielder out of position. In the summer replace the defence. Obviously replace Hazard - which would probably allow a change in play to actually get the best out of a target man, and keep the dressing room on side. 

It is perfect for FL and JT. 

Archived