IGNORED

Who is our no1 player at present?

reddogkev

This is a while back now but I watched Brownhill closely in the Man City game last year (I was in the home section v close to the pitch) and he was the one player who looked like he could have stepped into the Man City team and not look out of place. Just oozed class, touch, vision and physicality. I know there were lots of players who played well that day but he was the one that looked like a ready made premier league footballer

2 hours ago, Top Robin said:

No forwards being seriously mentioned which suggests a problem......which I think we are all aware of.  

If we don't get promoted this season, which I don't expect to happen, then hopefully we'll splash some big money to address that issue.

Pack was first name on the team sheet for me last season. Still a huge player as he allows Brownhill a bit of freedom. This season Brownhill has been outstanding but Webster edges it for me. Our goals conceeded record last ten games or so speaks for itself, obviously Kalas playing a big part in that as well. 

On 21/02/2019 at 10:02, Bristol_South_End said:

Definitely between Brownhill, Kalas and Webster at the moment but Pato deserves a mention for his recent form. Think Palmer's signing has given him the competition he needed to up his game and he's been really influential in our recent winning run.

Definitely a close three horse race with the rest a distant fourth

21 hours ago, mozo said:

Its nice to see Brownhill becoming a fan's favourite already. Tomorrow will be his 100th City appearance if wiki is correct

There's no doubt about it, Brownhill is sheer quality.  He's one of the players who you'd feel would do a decent job for City if we could make the top tier.

Archived