IGNORED

boss of EFL to leave at end of the season

Never to the dark side

22 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Might have a cheeky £5 bet on an existing board member getting the gig.........

Statement from Mark Ashton

As Shaun Harvey prepares to leave the EFL it is only natural that thoughts will turn to his successor - clearly I will be the favourite to succeed him, no one else has the skills knowledge experience and talent that I can bring to the role going forward. I have an unrivaled record of success in this industry having transformed both Watford and WBA before joining BCFC and delivering the football you are privileged to enjoy today - I have delivered a new stadium, new training facility, new recruitment systems, new commercial revenue streams and a team you can be proud of.  As you all shed a tear at the prospect of losing my leadership (Steve just signs the cheques !) please try to bear in mind that my gifts are too great to be confined to this football club and I must go forward and allow the whole football world to benefit from my unique talent and leadership skills.

5 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Statement from Mark Ashton

As Shaun Harvey prepares to leave the EFL it is only natural that thoughts will turn to his successor - clearly I will be the favourite to succeed him, no one else has the skills knowledge experience and talent that I can bring to the role going forward. I have an unrivaled record of success in this industry having transformed both Watford and WBA before joining BCFC and delivering the football you are privileged to enjoy today - I have delivered a new stadium, new training facility, new recruitment systems, new commercial revenue streams and a team you can be proud of.  As you all shed a tear at the prospect of losing my leadership (Steve just signs the cheques !) please try to bear in mind that my gifts are too great to be confined to this football club and I must go forward and allow the whole football world to benefit from my unique talent and leadership skills.

Let's be quite clear, Mark.

You are too modest - you omitted to mention your wonderful achievements at Oxford. 

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Let's be quite clear, Mark.

You are too modest - you omitted to mention your wonderful achievements at Oxford. 

Let me be quite clear on this - I was never at Oxford, fake news old chap, Do you seriously think I would be slumming around in League 2?  I don't think so.  I've operated at a strategic level where I have evolved value-added synergies and redefined next-generation infastructure whilst enabling visionary solutions and clearly these leading edge paradigms are only appropriate in class leading business growth environments.

Mark

Archived