IGNORED

Help required

Redmycolour

4 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

I'm going to Devon at the Weekend, I've only got a android phone, can't get Commentary on my radio app, any other ideas how I could get score  updates or commentary down there, any ideas welcome, COYR 

Commentary, subscribe to BCTV audio, which you can listen to on the app. It's only £5 per month. 

Score updates, just download Flashscores and you'll get instant updates.

7 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

I'm going to Devon at the Weekend, I've only got a android phone, can't get Commentary on my radio app, any other ideas how I could get score  updates or commentary down there, any ideas welcome, COYR 

Don't go to Devon and go to Norwich instead.

9 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

A more off the wall suggestion here ....Get somebody in Bristol to put 719 on Freeview, put a mobile near the speaker and whatsapp it to your phone in Devon ?

I can get radio brizzle on freeview from my base in Devon ?

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I use an app on my android phone called FotMob. It's faster than SkyBet for announcing goals etc. You can select what you want notifications for e.g. subs, cards, goals, ko/ht/ft etc.

Very good app and highly recommend.

I can vouch for this. I missed one of the recent home games through illness and I live a stones throw from AG so I can hear if a goal goes in. Heard a big cheer so being the sad act I am I thought I'd count how long it took for the goal to flash up and it was 5 seconds which seems pretty damn impressive. 

One downside is that it's maybe a little too quick. One of the disallowed goals popped up recently (i think Wiemann's vs Swansea). If you were relying on those notifications for that you'd have been disappointed when a correction came up a few seconds later! 

1 hour ago, Redmycolour said:

Relax enjoy your afternoon then check the scores on bbc (red button)  ...

at 4 :45

Sit back with a massive smile on your face as you see norwich 0 bcfc 3 .

• Admin
1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Heres the best option

if your confined to your hotel room

and they have a freeview service

commentary is on channel 719

I'm guessing if he is confined to a hotel room he won't be interested in listening to the football

11 minutes ago, extonsred said:

Whilst we are on about keeping up to date - will it be shown live in Finland? Channel please!

Will be on IPTV as with all Saturday games

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Commentary, subscribe to BCTV audio, which you can listen to on the app. It's only £5 per month. 

Score updates, just download Flashscores and you'll get instant updates.

This, just remember to unsubscribe from flashscores if you're ever watching the game on a stream - annoying being notified before you've seen it happen. I turned my phone off the other night (QPR) in the last few minutes in the hope we'd get that goal (or penalty then goal) Having my phone next to me and not getting a notification would mean we hadn't scored and I wanted the excitement ?

2 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

I am curious @Redmycolour do you not check football scores at any time you are at home?

Archived