IGNORED

Gary Owers and Gary Johnson

Shtanley

Hey everyone. Recorded an interview for the One Stream in Bristol podcast with a Torquay fan all about Janneh and Lemonheigh-Evans.

The discussion led to Owers and Johnson but I think I'm gonna end up cutting that part of it out of the podcast. 

Thought I'd post it here if anyone wanted to hear it.

https://soundcloud.com/stanley-hughes/gary-owers-vs-gary-johnson/s-JLz44

7 hours ago, RedSkin said:

Hey Stan,

Enjoy the podcasts.  Fair play for the work you all put in.  Great addition to what we have as fans. 

How about getting an interview with Mark Watson?  On tour right now, but he lives in London.

I managed to slide into his DMs and he said he’d be up for it! Like you said though he’s super busy atm. Sir Tony Robinson also up for it! Trying to get in touch with Jonathan Pearce atm. 

4 hours ago, Shtanley said:

I managed to slide into his DMs and he said he’d be up for it! Like you said though he’s super busy atm. Sir Tony Robinson also up for it! Trying to get in touch with Jonathan Pearce atm.  

Mmm OSIB going BIG!  Remember us when you're rich and famous and sat in the posh seats.

Also, would be great if you could maybe get LJ or someone from the club on at the end of the season.

4 hours ago, Shtanley said:

You’re not aiming high enough, you need someone with higher profile, like.....

....Gery Leutik ?

8 hours ago, Shtanley said:

I'm always available

Archived