IGNORED

Birmingham red button?

The Gambler

5 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

The QPR game a couple of weeks ago was on the red even though it was said we had already used our quota?

QPR was always a scheduled midweek fixture and was always going to be shown. 

Birmingham is a rearranged game that was due to be non weekend. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Oh ok. Was it originally a Saturday game..? Or maybe they’ve just not had as many games changed to non Saturday as we have..? 

I think you’re right the number of games we’ve changed from Saturday to Friday / Sunday means we’ve used our quota 

1 hour ago, daored said:

I think you’re right the number of games we’ve changed from Saturday to Friday / Sunday means we’ve used our quota 

Games like this are not down to us though as we were forced to change it. I hope it is on (even though I`ll be there) purely as it means that the away games at Boro and Millwall should be too.

7 hours ago, iamsober said:

I have been a season ticket holder for 30 odd years but will be in hospital getting treatment so can’t make it but thanks for your advice.

Ridiculous some posts on here. Do people really think that there are fans who would rather watch on TV given the choice of being at the match!?!? argh! 

10 hours ago, poland_exile said:

Ridiculous some posts on here. Do people really think that there are fans who would rather watch on TV given the choice of being at the match!?!? argh! 

Yeah, I'm one.

My ST seat will go empty again tonight as I'm working today in, chance would have it, Birmingham and won't be able to get to Bristol in time. It's not a matter of either or, for some of us it's a matter of see the game or miss it and there are occasional games when for all sorts of reasons watching on TV is the more suitable option.

19 hours ago, grubby said:

A mate has just told me that those of you who use a vpn to watch bctv in the uk don't need to use the vpn on midweek games, seems the geo restriction isn't in place, just need active subscription apparently.

Last season you definitely needed a VPN.

5 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Yeah, I'm one.

My ST seat will go empty again tonight as I'm working today in, chance would have it, Birmingham and won't be able to get to Bristol in time. It's not a matter of either or, for some of us it's a matter of see the game or miss it and there are occasional games when for all sorts of reasons watching on TV is the more suitable option.

Me too. Sickness means I`m not going to get to AG tonight after all so my ST seat will be empty. Had it been on the red button it would have been a bonus but them`s the breaks. 

SSN and OTIB will have to do for me tonight.

Archived