IGNORED

Norwich City v Bristol City Match Day 32

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I’m cautiously optimistic and not as anxious as I expected about today.

LJ is a deep thinker about the game and I’m sure he and his assistants will have come up with a strategy to stifle Norwich style of play. I daresay they’ve been working on it this week at Failand.

Norwich do concede more goals than you’d expect for a top side and that won’t have been lost on City's Head Coach.They also have a top goal scorer in Pukki and no doubt part of the game plan will be to cut off his supply and of course stop him.

Roll on 3pm......

Wow . It’s like reading the great coaching mind of Johan cruyff ?

As difficult as they come this year, although the Derby defeat midweek means whatever happens, us beating Brum will take us back in to the top six.

If they don't start strong, they finish strong, and my main worry is that when they score they seem to get 2 or 3 quickly. Need to make sure we are still well in the game at half time. Want to avoid getting dragged in to a WBA away type game, which I think we might. Equally, we are no push overs now, and other than maybe the last 15 matched them at our place.

Are we contenders or pretenders? Today will shed some light on that. Bite your hand off for a point, win and that radar will be beeping away.

2 hours ago, old_eastender said:

6 pts would be better... IF we can win this, then confidence would be brimming for Brum. Fail to win and the pressure will be on for the Brum game. Honestly don't know what to expect...

This is the crux of our season- 'over the next four matches we hold in our hands the key to that play-off spot..

If we're still top six come 5pm on the 9th march i honestly believe we will still be there or higher come may 5th...........

COYR

3 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

I thought he rated Semenyo highly, but the lad has returned from regular first-team football at Newport, to limbo at City. Why didn't we leave him at Rodney Parade to develop? 

Watkins is a proven player at this level and not only gets goals, but is a physical presence. 

Semenyo was brought back so Johnson can have a better look at him in training for 6 months. You can’t just judge a player from seeing him play in league two.

Archived