IGNORED

Norwich City v Bristol City Match Day 32

Septic Peg

5 minutes ago, TomF said:

..and now watch us sub Wright off 

Perhaps you now understand the purport of my post when you chose to ignore the point and make an uncalled for jibe at the poster

When you have supported City for as long as I have you can smell when disaster is round the corner if action isn't taken

COYR let's get a point which would be brill

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Some very harsh comments on here. Norwich been superb this half.  Give them credit 

I think it's the realism of the quality we need compared to the quality that we have sinking in. If we are to get up to the Prem this season we'll certainly be doing it as the underdogs.
I love the fighting spirit we've shown this season but we're lacking that ability upfront to change games.

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Perhaps you now understand the purport of my post when you chose to ignore the point and make an uncalled for jibe at the poster

When you have supported City for as long as I have you can smell when disaster is round the corner if action isn't taken

COYR let's get a point which would be brill

I’ve followed City for 30 years does it make any difference? Your negative posts on here are tiresome and you disappear when things go well and pop up the first instance we concede. Just like QPR at half time yeah?  We’re away at the league leaders. Did you expect us to win 5-0 or something? 

Archived